Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Sirius XM Help Pleas  (Read 4278 times)

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
Re: Sirius XM Help Pleas
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2019, 07:56:11 AM »

I would too.  I've cancelled service for the bike, my SUV, and wife's car.  Maybe if they lose a few more customers with 2 or 3 subs, they'll figure it out.   :zroflmao:

I seriously doubt that they will figure it out.  This has been Siruis XM business model for many years.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

smkymtnboy

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • TN

• CVO1: flhxse
    • CVO2: flhtcuse5
    • CVO3: flhtcuse6
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2019, 08:33:32 AM »

I seriously doubt that they will figure it out.  This has been Siruis XM business model for many years.
agree!

FLSTFI Dave

• IBA 69147
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
    • CVO2: 2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
    • CVO3: 2003 Fatboy, 95"quot, S&ampS 570 gear drive cam
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2019, 07:19:07 AM »

I talked to Harley Customer service yesterday about the issue with getting the Compete Sirius XM activated.  They gave me a case number.  Shock of all Shocks, Harley customer service said they were aware of the issue with Sirius XM, they have had lots of complaints. 

They told me I would have to call Sirius XM again.  Harley told me to insist on talking to a Manager as soon as they said it did have traffic or not a 3 month or what ever.  Be polite and firm insist on manager.  Once you get a Manager tell the manager that Harley has a "Internal Quality Alert" with them, and for the manger to look it up.  Tell the Manager to over ride the system and active the 3 month trial for everything including traffic, weather and travel link.

I was dreading that call.  I was shocked in less then 15 minutes it was activated correctly. 

So I would suggest anyone calling to activate their CVO subscription do what Harley told me to do.  Remember to let them know about their Internal quality alert.
2023 FLTRXSE Whiskey Neat
2021 RA1250S Pan America Special
2019 FLTRXSE Red Pepper / Magnetic Gray Traded
2018 FLTRXSE Gunship Gray  Traded
2017 FLHXSE  Starfire Black / Atomic Red  Traded
2015 FLTRUSE Abyss Blue / Crushed Saphire Traded
2013 FLHRSE5 Diamond Dust 117  Traded
2012 FLTRXSE White Gold Pearl / Starfire Black  Traded
2009 FLTRSE3 Silver/Titanium  Traded
2003 Fatboy, real fire paint set,

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2019, 06:54:14 PM »

Never give them your credit card number. I pay the extra $2 for a paper bill and pay by check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:jack:...

Jerry thanks for the info about the paper bill... the subscription in my car was coming up for renewal and the price was going to double + (new car last year and got a new subscriber rate). I called them today to remove my credit card from my account, request a paper invoice, and change my plan. When speaking to cust. service rep he could remove my credit card, but I had to talk to a rep in the cancellation dept. to change my plan. When I got to the cancellation department the rep asked what I wanted to do and why, he then asked if he could check to see if there was a better rate/plan he could find for me.... Long story short he came back and offered me the All Access plan for $162/year. My renewal for this same plan prior to calling was $305/year however the discounted price for the same plan is only a $12.15 increase over my initial subscription. With all that said it does pay in the end to call and talk to someone before automatically paying the higher price for renewal.... BTW... they are quoting me $323.17 for renewal next year... guess you know what I'll be doing come this time next year. ;) :D ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ultrafxr

• There are no sure answers, only better questions. - Dick Van Dyke
  • 5k CVO Member
  • No problem is so small it cannot be misunderstood.
    • TN

• CVO1: 2020 FLHTCUTG Tahitian Teal
    • CVO2: 2017 FLHTKSE Palladium Silver/Phantom Blue/Wicked Sapphire-traded
    • CVO3: 2012 FLHTCUSE7 Electric Orange/Black Diamond-traded
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2019, 10:05:56 PM »

:jack:...

Jerry thanks for the info about the paper bill... the subscription in my car was coming up for renewal and the price was going to double + (new car last year and got a new subscriber rate). I called them today to remove my credit card from my account, request a paper invoice, and change my plan. When speaking to cust. service rep he could remove my credit card, but I had to talk to a rep in the cancellation dept. to change my plan. When I got to the cancellation department the rep asked what I wanted to do and why, he then asked if he could check to see if there was a better rate/plan he could find for me.... Long story short he came back and offered me the All Access plan for $162/year. My renewal for this same plan prior to calling was $305/year however the discounted price for the same plan is only a $12.15 increase over my initial subscription. With all that said it does pay in the end to call and talk to someone before automatically paying the higher price for renewal.... BTW... they are quoting me $323.17 for renewal next year... guess you know what I'll be doing come this time next year. ;) :D ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
Good deal Gary.   :2vrolijk_21:

Places ridden on my bike from my driveway.
IBA member # 45520
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 25 queries.