Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: New guy from Southern Maryland  (Read 8666 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: New guy from Southern Maryland
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2007, 12:42:44 AM »

Been reading, but just joined.... From Carroll County, MD....attached is my new pride and joy.  Getting the Rineharts and Thundermax next week.  Otherwise, bone stock so far.  Except lots of wax.

Welcome aboard Michael! It's nice seeing another Black Ice SERK. Best of luck with it. I'll hopefully be doing my exhaust and ECM next week on my B/I SERK too. We'll have to compare notes! ;) Hoist! 8-)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 12:43:10 AM by Hoist »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

bisounours

• SMF Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2007, 04:25:06 AM »

Morning Michael,  

Welcome from the other border !  (FRANCE)  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Jacques  
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Bagger

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2007, 07:21:41 AM »

Been reading, but just joined.... From Carroll County, MD....attached is my new pride and joy.  Getting the Rineharts and Thundermax next week.  Otherwise, bone stock so far.  Except lots of wax.

Welcome Michael.

HDguy

• Junior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 02:07:50 AM »

Welcome big iron. What part of southern Md. are you from? I am from eastern shore Md but have been transplanted down here to Atlanta for the past 25 years.Gotta go where the work is.
That sure is a sharp looking ride you got. You all have had some pretty good riding weather up there considering that it is winter time.
2006 flhtcuse,V@H true duals with classic slash cut mufflers with end caps, slotted six spoke drive sprocket,fuelpak tuner,nav sys,stage 1 intake,chrome inner primary,SE six speed trans,chrome intake backplate.
2005 flstsci,aux lights,se mufflers,sta

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 01:24:04 PM »

I'll second the "Where ya at in Southern MD?" request.  Use to live in Lusby myself, my brother still lives down in Broomes Island.  I'm live in the other extreme now, Very Northern MD, can throw a rock into PA from my patio.......but I'm down your way alot riding with my brother and other friends.  Still ain't seen the new place All-American built, looks HUGE from their website pic.

Nice lookin bike, hadn't seen one in person yet......these things don't sit at the dealerships long enough for folks to get a look at em.

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2007, 01:36:04 PM »

Hey Mike (guessing based on your forum name)....I'm Mike also.  And just where are you at in Carroll County??  I'm over in Harford County, but ride out that way alot (I ride alot).  All these MD folks we're gonna have to do something.  Perhaps we can all meet up during the York CVO Plant Tour in April, even if ya can't go in for the Tour, we could meet and take the outta towners to do some riding in our area.

Just put the ThunderMax in mine this week, seein as ya have an '07, do the AutoTune also, you won't regret it, and the bungs are already in place on your pipes, Rineharts have em also I believe.  Had bungs welded onto mine, $20 at a local shop.

BANDANAGIRL

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • LIVE LAUGH RIDE

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG Cherry Sold
    • CVO2: 2009 SERG Orange Sold, 2005 SEEG Teal Sold, 2005 SEEG Banana Sold
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2007, 04:11:24 PM »

welcome from california !

Soozie [smiley=cherry.gif]

2006 Cripplecreek, Co.
                     2008 Sedona, Az.
                     2009 HoodRiver, Or.
                     2010   Pala, Ca.
                     2010 New River , Wv.
                     2011 Lake Tahoe, NV.
                     2012 Spokane, Wa.
                     2013 Santa Fe, NM.                      2014 Carmel & M.V.

TheVgirl

• 1K CVO Member
  • Hold on bro! Life is one heckuva ride.

• CVO1: 2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2 Sunrise Yellow Pearl and Stingray Silver sold
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2007, 08:10:33 PM »

Welcome  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

V
~TheVgirl~  2005 VRSCSE Two-tone Electric Orange and Black

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, but on a motorcycle you want to take the longest way to get there."  - Jerry "Motorman" Palladino

flyingwillie

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 05 Cherry SEEG__Sold
    • CVO2: 06 Autumn Haze SEUC__Sold
    • CVO3: 09 Silver/Blue SEUC 4
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2007, 08:31:07 PM »

Welcome aboard.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif] Hold on to your wallet !  In the meantime tell us about the two bikes in the background of the picture..one covered and one not.. [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
 [smiley=cherry.gif]

killjoy

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2007, 08:51:37 PM »

I'll second the "Where ya at in Southern MD?" request.  Use to live in Lusby myself, my brother still lives down in Broomes Island. ...

Gents, welcome to a great site, from one whose BTDT.

So, running 'em down quick.... I used to live in LaPlata before it was a town, Nanjemoy... which still isn't, Waldorf when it was safe to go out at night & White Plains for a spell. Also did time in Lusby, St. Leonard and Huntingtown. I still get up there once in a blue moon, even by the Blue Dog Saloon although my fav's are Pier-3 (Called something else now I heard) and of course... Ape Hangers.

All things being equal, I prefer to keep to the south - and for the past 15 or so years I've been nearly all the way near the bottom of the free world.
"... When all is said & done, more will be said than done."

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2007, 09:21:28 PM »

hmmmmmmmmm big iron logged on on 1/11 and today's 1/24 and I'm just getting around to sayin Welcome aboard and all that good chit. Man I gotta go back to the once a week blanket posts for all the newbies. I'm missin more than I'm catchin.

Any freakin way

Hello welcome to the best H-D website in christendom big iron     love your gorgeous new red SERK. Thanks for posting some quality pics ( I'm photographically challenged myself)  Love SERKS, love red. You got it all dude  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

B B

big iron

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2007, 03:01:49 PM »

To the fellow Maryland riders. I would say there's enough of us to enjoy a nice get together once things warm up a bit. I'm down here in Great Mills for all you locals.

Gonna take the beast out this Saturday (1/27) for a nice ride, I still need 200 miles for my 1000 mile check-up. More pictures to follow after some mods I have planned in Feb.
Big Iron
2007 SERK
Razor Red of course

twincam

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2007, 04:22:17 PM »

welcome to the best cvo site around!!twincam

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2007, 08:36:58 AM »

To the fellow Maryland riders. I would say there's enough of us to enjoy a nice get together once things warm up a bit. I'm down here in Great Mills for all you locals.

Gonna take the beast out this Saturday (1/27) for a nice ride, I still need 200 miles for my 1000 mile check-up. More pictures to follow after some mods I have planned in Feb.

Well I know where thats at......good friend of mine lives off of Chancellors Run.....

big iron

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #44 on: January 26, 2007, 08:42:44 AM »

Small world, so do I. I'm about 1/2 mile from the park. Wouldn't surprise me if I knew him.
Big Iron
2007 SERK
Razor Red of course
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.167 seconds with 21 queries.