Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2005 electra no start  (Read 1264 times)

Turbojim

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MD

2005 electra no start
« on: December 27, 2020, 12:48:41 PM »

Hello all and thanks for allowing me to be here I have a 2005 CVO Electra glide driving it the other night I pulled off to the side of the road to talk to a buddy and it would not start it has started a couple times since then but now nothing fuel pump is good everything works I go to the systems relay and if I ground the negative side of the coil on the system's relay which goes directly to the ECM number 4 input I believe it's green with orange Stipe everything turns on and it's starts otherwise I get no fuel no ignition and only starter turns over. I have checked the grounds at least all the visible grounds pulled ECM and went through it change the relay even though I bypass the relay and it works messed with the security system it engages and alarms and turns back off when I turn it off.... any suggestions would help. Thanks again in advance. I would suggest it is the ECM but when I bypass that one ground off of that systems relay groundside coil it runs fine
I have been dealing with this for over a year with a break in there somewhere and have posted on a few other sites. I am about to buy a thindermax or equivalent but figured I would take one last shot

Page created in 0.118 seconds with 21 queries.