Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Author Topic: Obamas VP speaks out  (Read 3954 times)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
Obamas VP speaks out
« on: August 25, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »

I FOR ONE,,,, THINK THIS IS FUNNY   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
    (but then,, Iam a bit sick)

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
Re: Obamas VP speaks out
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

straight from the horses mouth   ;)

AXIL

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 08:49:06 PM »

i for one am voting for florida marine.    axil
I CAME INTO THIS WORLD WITH NOTHING AND I GOT MOST OF IT LEFT  
AHH,MOONSHINE THE OTHER WHITE MEAT

elvislee

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 12:26:46 AM »

I FOR ONE,,,, THINK THIS IS FUNNY   :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:
    (but then,, Iam a bit sick)

Yep...You, me, and quite a few others around here :2vrolijk_21: Pretty damn funny isn't it  :2vrolijk_21:

Now...You want to talk about really sick....Me tryin to watch Obama Mama speaking tonight at the democrat convention...She my friend was really SICK...How Phony was that?  :puke:   ;D

elvislee

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 12:29:52 AM »

i for one am voting for florida marine.    axil

I'll SECOND that...IF.....Sean promises to pick Ollie North as his VP.... ;D

hard10

• Emperor of the Imperial Grand Masters of Sarcasm
  • 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE²
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 12:31:58 AM »

I just watched McCain on Jay Leno. It's too bad that most Americans are in bed when he really shines. I would really like to see them debate in a "Town Hall" meeting.

...I tried my best to keep quiet this political season.  ;D

elvislee

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 12:43:55 AM »

I just watched McCain on Jay Leno. It's too bad that most Americans are in bed when he really shines. I would really like to see them debate in a "Town Hall" meeting.

Man!...I forgot about that >:( I was gonna watch him...How'd it go?

Keep quite for what?...Just think; you can make a fool of yourself like the rest of us  ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:29:03 AM by elvislee »

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 12:53:44 AM »

Man!...I forgot about that >:( Iwas gonna watch him...Howd it go?

Keep quite for what?...Just think; you can make a fool of yourself like the rest of us  ;D

He was great! He even cracked a couple of jokes. He actually gave out his Social Security number on national television, it's 8. The guy was to the point about the homes he owns and did not make apologizes for them.  He said he was a Prisoner of War had spent 5 years without a table or chair so he thought it was ok to have more than one house. He told how his father-in-law was successful in the beer distribution business and passed the business down to his daughter... nothing wrong with that. When I hear him speak candidly, and not scripted, he is always to the point and on topic with real items (such as hydrogen & drilling off shore & nuclear power) as opposed to just the word "change" from the other guy.

elvislee

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 01:21:19 AM »

He was great! He even cracked a couple of jokes. He actually gave out his Social Security number on national television, it's 8. The guy was to the point about the homes he owns and did not make apologizes for them.  He said he was a Prisoner of War had spent 5 years without a table or chair so he thought it was ok to have more than one house. He told how his father-in-law was successful in the beer distribution business and passed the business down to his daughter... nothing wrong with that. When I hear him speak candidly, and not scripted, he is always to the point and on topic with real items (such as hydrogen & drilling off shore & nuclear power) as opposed to just the word "change" from the other guy.

Glad to hear he did well. I remember right before the Saddleback debate a week or two ago how I was thinking he might screw it up and he did a good job then too. I was really suprised how quick, sure, and confident he was of his answers. I tell ya; the ol guy really impressed me and gave me high confidence that he can hold his own in a one on one, face to face debate.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:29:40 AM by elvislee »

hard10

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM # 6 1/157.48

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 01:26:03 AM »

Glad to hear he did well. I remember right before the Saddleback debate a week or two ago how I was thinking he might screw it up and he did a good job then too. I was really suprised how quick, sure, and confident he was of his answers. I tell ya; the ol guy really impressed me and gave me high confidence that he can hold his own in a one one one, face to face debate.

He's pretty sharp and quick on his feet.

Sean M Cary

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 06:57:11 AM »

I'll SECOND that...IF.....Sean promises to pick Ollie North as his VP.... ;D
Oh hell yeah!

He was on Hannity's radio show a few years back talking about OIF1, how this Gunny and he were in a fighting hole after making a dash for cover and the Gunny asking him if he was ok...and LtCol North replied he was and asked why he was asking, and the Gunny kind of grated out how he sounded like a stuck pig...  (you have to hear the gravelly voice of an old post drill field Gunny...nothing like it - grew up with that!)

Guess you had to be there, it was funnier then.

Sean

Sean M Cary

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 06:59:25 AM »

I was surprised to hear him discussing salary caps for CEO's based on that...month or so back he was talking about regulating what CEO's can make. 

Not the Governments business.

elvislee

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 09:41:23 AM »

Oh hell yeah!

He was on Hannity's radio show a few years back talking about OIF1, how this Gunny and he were in a fighting hole after making a dash for cover and the Gunny asking him if he was ok...and LtCol North replied he was and asked why he was asking, and the Gunny kind of grated out how he sounded like a stuck pig...  (you have to hear the gravelly voice of an old post drill field Gunny...nothing like it - grew up with that!)

Guess you had to be there, it was funnier then.

Sean

Yep...I know exactly what your sayin. My Senior Drill Instructor, GySgt Raunchell a salty ol Swede at PI comes to mind; sounded like a growling ol pit bull  :vrolijk27: Meanest SOB I ever knew! Never seen him again after Boot Camp; but heard he made SgtMaj and was on I&I duty in Colorado back in 86...Damn that SOB was MEAN!!

By the way Sean on a different note...When was the first year the Corps began it's Martial Arts Training Program? Just curious. How does it work? Is it a mandatory program incorporated into the Corps PE program or is it a separate entity? Are there various belt ranks and how are they issued? Are ALL Marines required to participate or is it for specific MOS's and are the MA Instructors assighned there own MOS and how are instructors selected? I ask because my grandson has been studying since 4. He's only 11 now but we talk about the Corps and his possibility of serving. Martial Arts Program comes up often with him. He's also pondering the idea of the Naval Academy but ANYTHING he does must somehow involve Martial Arts; that's just the way he is.  ;D
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 10:07:51 AM by elvislee »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »

Yep...I know exactly what your sayin. My Sennior Drill Instructor, GySgt Raunchell a salty ol Swede at PI comes to mind; sounded like a growling ol pit bull  :vrolijk27: Meanest SOB I ever knew! Never seen him again after Boot Camp; but heard he made SgtMaj and was on I&I duty in Colorodo back in 86...Damn that SOB was MEAN!!
Saw my SDI when I was stationed at Oki about a year after boot camp. He had been promoted to a WO. When I saw him I kinda laughed and said now I get to call you sir again. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

elvislee

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 10:01:46 AM »

Saw my SDI when I was stationed at Oki about a year after boot camp. He had been promoted to a WO. When I saw him I kinda laughed and said now I get to call you sir again. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

And had to salute em too... :wall: :furious3: ;D

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 10:05:38 AM »

And had to salute em too... :wall: :furious3: ;D
Yep. ;D Luckily we were inside the PX at the time so didn't have to do it that day.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 10:29:22 AM »

Yep. ;D Luckily we were inside the PX at the time so didn't have to do it that day.

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Back in the 60's when I was in, WO was a field promotion and only the badest of the bad were in that pay grade. It was a real promotion and not something you got because you finished college. WO's and TOPS ran the show and were respected by all, the rest were cannon fodder. Doc

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 11:00:41 AM »

Yeah, I caught most of McCain on Leno last night (stayed out in the shop too late and missed the first part - got to see all of the Dara Torres interview though :2vrolijk_21:).

I think McCain would tear baracko apart in a debate/town hall setting.  The word "change" will only get you so far... and then you have to have some answers with substance.
Pages: 1 2 [All]

Page created in 0.206 seconds with 21 queries.