Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Road GlideĀ®

Old (Really Old) Road Glide Got a Little More Love (and new brakes)

<< < (4/5) > >>

2018_FLTRXSE:
I'm getting ready to do this same conversion on my 01.

Already got the calipers and the rear bracket.

Looking for a nice set of 07 Street Glide wheels locally so I dont have to pay for the shipping... (or 08's but then I have to do bearings... )

Its either 08's and bearings or 07's and rotors... lose lose...  :(

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: 2018_FLTRXSE on August 23, 2019, 11:18:41 PM ---I'm getting ready to do this same conversion on my 01.

Already got the calipers and the rear bracket.

Looking for a nice set of 07 Street Glide wheels locally so I dont have to pay for the shipping... (or 08's but then I have to do bearings... )

Its either 08's and bearings or 07's and rotors... lose lose...  :(

--- End quote ---

If you go the route that has you needing rotors you'll probably spend just a little more overall (getting some nice rotors).  But you'll get to choose the rotors separately so will get to select something you really like.

^that sounded really good in my head--who knows if it works out that way in real life^

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on August 23, 2019, 11:25:29 PM ---If you go the route that has you needing rotors you'll probably spend just a little more overall (getting some nice rotors).  But you'll get to choose the rotors separately so will get to select something you really like.

^that sounded really good in my head--who knows if it works out that way in real life^
--- End quote ---

I hear you.. and it sounded really good in text too.. waze rotors look really nice too!

It's only money!  :soapbox:

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: 2018_FLTRXSE on August 28, 2019, 07:48:31 PM ---I hear you.. and it sounded really good in text too.. waze rotors look really nice too!

It's only money!  :soapbox:

--- End quote ---

Sweet!!  Gotta love it when a plan comes together :2vrolijk_21: .

2018_FLTRXSE:

--- Quote from: Twolanerider on August 28, 2019, 07:53:18 PM ---
Sweet!!  Gotta love it when a plan comes together :2vrolijk_21: .

--- End quote ---

Still gotta find the wheels ! a set of 13 wheels just popped up locally... too bad I cant make that fit!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version