Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Author Topic: The Orange Eagle Has Arrived!  (Read 20897 times)

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
  • also known as Da' Bear...
Re: The Orange Eagle Has Arrived!
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2004, 02:17:58 PM »

She's at the dealer now!  Just gotta wait for them to unpack her and throw on about 8 hours of goodies and she will be home with me  [smiley=drink.gif]
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black
"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2004, 02:41:03 PM »

So ya did not say, how many more sleepless nights??? Does anyone else catch them selves opening the garage door and takin a peek, like you check on the kids at night??? [smiley=laugh.gif]

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2004, 08:19:19 PM »

Nobody's coppin to it, but we all did it. [smiley=laugh.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

h2oski

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2004, 11:13:41 PM »

I talked to my dealer the other day and they told me if my bike ships when it supposed to, April 23rd, they should have it by the 29th.  If they have it by the 29th they told me would be ready for me by the 1st.  I can't wait.  I don't know if I can go two weeks without sleep!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2004, 08:23:19 AM »

Well JCZ I just hope I get a speedy driver with no girlfreinds between here and York.  [smiley=gorgeous.gif] For some reason I jump when the phone rings now. [smiley=confused5.gif]  Wife figures it will show up Friday because she leaves town for 3 days.  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #50 on: April 15, 2004, 09:13:50 AM »

She showed up yesterday so I went right after work to go check her out...
John "JFScheck" Scheck
H-D Screamin' Eagle CVO Electra Glide Ultra Classic in Autumn Haze & Vivid Black

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #51 on: April 15, 2004, 09:15:02 AM »

And yes, I know I look like a "geek" with that big sh1t eating grin wearing my work clothes, but I am so damn happy  [smiley=7.gif]
John "JFScheck" Scheck

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2004, 09:17:04 AM »

So, with any luck now that she is out of the crate, the can bolt on all of my goodies and I might get her for this Saturday, but worst case I will have her before next weekend.  Very curious to see what it will look like with my tour pack installed (it is here as well) but I won't have it on for anything than long trips...  [smiley=bigok.gif]

Will post pictures of the finished product once complete  [smiley=drink.gif]
John "JFScheck" Scheck

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #53 on: April 15, 2004, 09:49:24 AM »

Hey JFS the grin is totally acceptable [smiley=laugh.gif] I know I will feel just as happy when mine arrives!!! 20 to 25 more days. All my accessories are in. What really sucks is I have no desire to ride my '01 Wide Glide anymore [smiley=furious.gif]
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #54 on: April 15, 2004, 10:16:01 AM »

So, with any luck now that she is out of the crate, the can bolt on all of my goodies and I might get her for this Saturday, but worst case I will have her before next weekend.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #55 on: April 15, 2004, 10:29:29 AM »

John.....you don't have to explain nothin.....we all understand exactly how you feel.  Congratulations on the new ride buddy!

You mention your work clothes.......I'll bet your play wardrobe consists of ten t-shirts......all of them the orange and black Screamin Eagle and one button up orange and black Screamin Eagle......just for the dress up occassions! [smiley=laugh.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2004, 11:07:30 AM »

JCZ I read in one of your posts that the extra docking hardware kit was not needed. Please clarify that statement because, my dealer has 2 sets listed (not 1) of docking hardware on my bill for the detachable tourpak. "I believe you said the kit that is on the bike for the sissy bar works for the tourpak". [smiley=confused5.gif]
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

jfscheck

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2004, 11:31:48 AM »

My play wardrobe, yep jeans and black Harley T-Shirts (shorts during the summer with Black Harley T-Shirts, but not when I am riding)  [smiley=laugh.gif]

My dealer is installing the "King" tour pack for me and I believe the seat already comes with the hardware for detachable tour pack kit (the back portion), and only the front part of the kit needs to be installed.   [smiley=oops.gif]
John "JFScheck" Scheck

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2004, 12:29:01 PM »

John, It's actually the other way around. the front hardware is there, where the fork of the backrest, or the tour pak "rack" attaches to with the front hooks. The back hardware for the backrest stays intact, and then the rear hardware, where the clamp system attaches to is added to be able to attach the tour pak.  I attached a photo, the chrome tubes with the black hardware is what is added in the rear docking kit. [smiley=biggthumpup.gif]

h2oski

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2004, 12:47:48 PM »

rugbyprop,
Did you have to remove the painted filler strip to install the rear hardware?  Are they permanently removed or does the hardware clear the filler strips?

Thanks
h2oski
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7  All

Page created in 0.26 seconds with 21 queries.