Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SE EFI Race Fueler - opinions?  (Read 3441 times)

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Pumpkin
SE EFI Race Fueler - opinions?
« on: May 20, 2004, 08:46:08 PM »

I'm holding a SE "EFI Race Fueler" kit in my hand (HD part no 32132-04).  Any opinions before I try to install?  Should I use something else???  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]  Thanks!!! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

rpierce

• Power and Style
Re: SE EFI Race Fueler - opinions?
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2004, 09:42:44 PM »

I've been looking at them. The're Harleys version of the Revtech DFO. Basicly it ajusts the electronic pulse to your jets, allowing you to fine tune feul delivery like changing jet in a carb. [smiley=drink.gif]  

alanrdking

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 03:40:28 PM »

I also bought the race fueler,but decided to use a power commander instead,the PC will also allow you to make timing changes ,i had a PC on my 95 ci road king and it ran great.I have changed the pipes and air filter and added the PC to my SEEG.It runs great.I ordered the PC directly from Dynojet and had them install map no.m807-127,it is a map for a Screamin Eagle 103 Road Glide with se air filter and V and Hines pro pipe.I have Bassani slip-ons and se air filter.

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2004, 01:58:16 AM »

So now it's installed.... with SE slip-ons, and a/c kit.  Any settings suggestions??? THANKS in advance!

Dr. Evil

• The Great Pumpkin
  • Elite CVO Member
  • BooFrickityHoo.

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2004, 02:14:02 PM »

I think I have it set up 90% right.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] Going thursday afternoon for Dyno-tuning.  Either I smell funny and nobody wants to play with me  [smiley=nervous.gif] or there's no info about this part (32132-04) available.  Which I'd understand since I called a local HD service dept yesterday and they thought that I was making it up, or mistaken about it's existance.  They just kept talking about the race tuner like mumbling morons!  They didn't have any idea what I was talking about, and yet still insisted that I bring it in and they'd "figure it out"  I don't think so.  Shocked that a HUGE dealerships service dept. has no idea what's available!

dyno

• tuner
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2004, 11:08:26 PM »

Even a dyno cant get your bike performing better than the dfo, making ajustments 1000-1900 rpms 200-2900rps. etc... dosnt really help throttle postion, so how can you put fuel where you cant see throttle postion, whitch is the most important factor on any fuel injection. and last but least, timing, no option.... no gas milage no power!! spend the money pcusb and a load map Mr D..    

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.