Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Not your average Sunday ride  (Read 1052 times)

• My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge, when my information changes, I alter my conclusions
  • 5k CVO Member
  • monter le cheval de fer (French)
    • NC

• CVO1: 2013 SERK-Dressed in BLUE of course.
    • CVO2: 2002 Supercharged HD F150 512 RWHP
    • CVO3: 1956 BelAir Sports Coupe
Not your average Sunday ride
« on: May 20, 2012, 06:31:39 PM »

Rode over to Victory Junction Camp alone as the 2 main groups were leaving from Fayetteville & Concord and I was comming from Mnts. Pulled in and there were only to riders there. They started kidding my wife about sleeping on her Cadillac Harley as we exchanged greetings. "WOW" one of them was
Dale Inman(Petty Crew Chief) the other was Don Tilley. As we talked for awhile, Richard Petty walked up and sat down. Just 3 regular guys with a passion for scooters. Of course I told my wife "Lets not bother taking the camera, I've got all the scooter pics I need.......MY BAD
 :worthless:
Most Honda Goldwing riders will blink when hit in the head  with a ball-peen hammer (sans helmet)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: Not your average Sunday ride
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 06:35:17 PM »

Rode over to Victory Junction Camp alone as the 2 main groups were leaving from Fayetteville & Concord and I was comming from Mnts. Pulled in and there were only to riders there. They started kidding my wife about sleeping on her Cadillac Harley as we exchanged greetings. "WOW" one of them was
Dale Inman(Petty Crew Chief) the other was Don Tilley. As we talked for awhile, Richard Petty walked up and sat down. Just 3 regular guys with a passion for scooters. Of course I told my wife "Lets not bother taking the camera, I've got all the scooter pics I need.......MY BAD

Jimmy

I have never met Inman but Tilley and Petty are good people.
Sounds like a good ride to me!

;)

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 07:19:33 PM »

"you meet the nicest people on a Harley"  ;D   har.  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Buy early

• 5k CVO Member
  • My future if I were Benjamin Button

• CVO1: 2001 FXDWG2 Switchblade - The Beast
    • CVO2: 2004 FXSTDSE2 Deuce - Beauty
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2012, 11:08:29 PM »

Of course we believe you without pictures... ;)

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 22 queries.