CVO Social > Other Topics

Anyone know about comfort of C&C seats?

<< < (2/4) > >>

JCZ:

--- Quote from: SDCVO on October 17, 2023, 11:01:20 PM ---That's my problem, That RDL works all day for me but would look horrible on the Harley. and yea, not sure it's the seat degrading or like everything else on me-my butt!
Like you always say-"getting old aint for sissies"...

--- End quote ---

Yea but there comes a time when comfort wins out over the look good. 

Also, keep in mind what I was sharing with you and the others on our Colorado ride....about that new seat cover thing that I got on my bike.  Not only does it keep your butt from sweating but that was the first multiple day ride where my back wasn't killing me at the end of each day.  That seat cover kind of creates a hammic  effect and it doesn't cost that much.   Worth a try......at the very least, you'll not get monkey butt anymore when riding in the heat.                                                                                                                                       https://windriderseatcovers.com/products/air?variant=41009153671329         

Ironhorse:
Alan,

I've become a BIG fan of the BeadRider seat topper.  It's similar to the windrider.  It's a Hell of a lot cheaper than a new seat, and I can ride all day on it.

https://beadrider.com/

It allows air to vent under you.  It also allows for water drainage if you get caught in the rain.  That way you're not sitting in a puddle of water.  My only complaint is that it takes longer to feel the heated seat.

Mark

Indenial:
I have to second the Russell Day Long.  Best thing I ever did. Just wish I had bought it sooner. Sold my Air Hawk cushions and can now ride all day in comfort.  And who cares what it looks like.  It's just plain comfortable.

YELLOWBIRD:

A little late to the party.

Seats are always very subjective, and everyone's azz is different.

With that said, I have both a C&C Solo and C&C Sports Touring saddle with riders back rest. I have stopped searching for the perfect seat. I can ride all day with my C&C Solo (no riders back rest) and feel great. Note that like any good hard seat, it does take some time for it to break in.

IIRC, Chuck & Chu (C&C) came from Danny Gray and Corbin.

Good luck.

YB

SDCVO:
Just picked it up last weekend. I get you either love it or hate it but it's 1 inch back and very comfortable. I love it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version