Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: New Member HAMMER CUSTOM CYCLES Lyndall Z pads  (Read 4995 times)

HAMMER CUSTOM

• FLHRSEI.ORG
New Member HAMMER CUSTOM CYCLES Lyndall Z pads
« on: December 12, 2006, 08:03:33 PM »

Hello guys! My name is STEVEN HAMMER and I was sent here to check this site out by a customer of mine. I am an owner of HAMMER CUSTOMS CYCLES/SMT MACHINING in Glendale AZ. We just merged with SMT 5 months ago and moved here from So. Cal. We make many custom parts and also carry a few other dealers parts, one of which is Lyndall Racing Brakes of Southern Cal. Paul K. is a good friend of mine with some really great brake pads and rotors! I sell them on my site cheaper than most because of this.... I just wanted to say Thanks! To all the kind words I have herd from users here and I will be around now and again if you every need anything from us...
Take care! STEVEN HAMMER
HAMMERCUSTOMCYCLES.COM
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 08:08:18 PM by flhtcse2004 »

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: New Member HAMMER CUSTOM CYCLES Lyndall Z pads
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 08:10:21 PM »

Steve,
Welcome to the site, glad you joined us. I have visited your website (because of recommendation of member here) and will be purchasing/installing the Lyndall pads when new pads are needed.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 08:23:55 PM »

Hey Steve,
               Thanks for the post. Nice lookin ride. Couldn't help but notice the "spokes" are hammers. Who made the wheels? How much ? Been thinking about a set of one off wheels but the only prices I've seen are like $2,500 a wheel.

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 08:44:10 PM »

Hello guys! My name is STEVEN HAMMER and I was sent here to check this site out by a customer of mine. I am an owner of HAMMER CUSTOMS CYCLES/SMT MACHINING in Glendale AZ. We just merged with SMT 5 months ago and moved here from So. Cal. We make many custom parts and also carry a few other dealers parts, one of which is Lyndall Racing Brakes of Southern Cal. Paul K. is a good friend of mine with some really great brake pads and rotors! I sell them on my site cheaper than most because of this.... I just wanted to say Thanks! To all the kind words I have herd from users here and I will be around now and again if you every need anything from us...
Take care! STEVEN HAMMER
HAMMERCUSTOMCYCLES.COM

Hey Steve, Welcome to the site. It's Howie. Great group here. I'm sure you've dealt with some of us before and now hopefully you'll be able to work with the group. Maybe one of the moderators can discuss with you the possibility of a spot where we can all get our Lyndalls thru you, if that makes sense. I'm a little new here, so I'm sure someone will chime in. Thanks for your help.
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 11:39:03 PM »

sniff, sniff, sniff.......   What is that I smell?   Hmmmm, site discount  [smiley=nixweiss.gif] ?

Canuck

• Senior CVO Member
  • "True North strong and free"

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2006, 12:01:58 AM »

Hey Steve,
As a new member to the site, let me welcome you with a promotional plug:  Check out this link for information on joining us at our annual CVO get together.  This year it is being held in Nelson, British Columbia, Canada.  Hope you can join us [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1163132881

Canuck
Crazy Canuck

HAMMER CUSTOM

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 01:15:09 AM »

Hey guys, forgive me for not responding... I couldn't figure out how to... my first time on a site like this... one of the members happen to call me today and told me how to respond... he said it would help if I "Logged In".. LOL!! Ok... so one step at a time.... the first order is this.... anyone on this site that calls in an order and states they are a member and have read that they will get a member discount, will get it! Just make sure to ask for me.. STEVEN HAMMER and tell me you are from this site... I will hook you guys up! One member asked about wheels... I posted them all on my site today for you.... and by the way, thanks for the comments on my bike... I am very happy with it and the work D & C Customs did for me on it. Dave and Corey Wall are very good friends of mine and great metal workers!! And all around nice guys! Well, bed time for the workin' guy... Take care...
HAMMER

HAMMER CUSTOM

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2006, 01:19:15 AM »

This is post is for BB... the HAMMER wheels are mine... we made them and many of the parts you have seen on my bike. We manufacture many billet parts for major bike builders and shops worldwide... you can get a very nice complete set of chrome wheels on our site for under $2500

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2006, 02:31:02 AM »

Thanks Steven.  Appreciate the support offered for the group.  With any luck it'll be responded to with support in purchases.  I'm going to need a couple pair of Lyndall pads for the front before spring so you'll get at least that much business out of it.

Grover

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2006, 07:39:07 PM »

Welcome to the site Steve [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

You guys make some awesome products! Keep up the good work :)

I emailed Paul at Lyndall a few months ago to compliment him on his products. He actually took the time to call and thank me. That was pretty cool. We talked on the phone for quite awhile...he's a super nice guy. We discussed this forum, but never got anything going for vendor discounts.

Glad to see your offering a discount to our members [smiley=2vrolijk_21.gif]

I've been promoting the Lyndall pads to everyone I know. All my buddys have switched over and are extremely happy.

Take care,

Grover

p.s. Tell Paul that Mark from Wisconsin says hello.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2006, 07:42:05 PM »

This is post is for BB... the HAMMER wheels are mine... we made them and many of the parts you have seen on my bike. We manufacture many billet parts for major bike builders and shops worldwide... [highlight]you can get a very nice complete set of chrome wheels on our site for under $2500
[/highlight]

Custom, as in something nobody else has ?

B B

CVOMOE!!

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
    • BC

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 01:06:30 AM »

Welcome to the site.  I've always been looking for good brake pads so will give the Lyndall's a try next time.

Cheers, Moe [smiley=banana.gif]
2005 FLHTCSE2 - Banana - Sold
Freedom Tru-duals
Power Commander
Dyno tuned
Now a 107" with Cycle Shack exhaust and Race Tuner
2007 BMW1200GS - What a hoot - Sold May 2010
2011 Triumph Tiger 800 - Sold
2011 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 - Sold
2013 Yamaha Super Tenere - Sold
2014 Yamaha XT250 - Sold
2014 BMW F800GS - Sold
2014 Kawasaki KLX 351
2017 Triumph Explorer 1200
2017 Harley Ultra Classic Ltd

BK

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2006, 08:25:07 AM »

Welcome to the site Hammer.

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2006, 09:17:10 PM »

Welcome...

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2006, 10:55:02 PM »

Welcome...

What.....no fancy welcome smilie???? :o ::) [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=drink.gif]......Oh, by the way, Warm Welcome Hammer! [smiley=banana.gif] [smiley=carrot.gif] [smiley=orange.gif] [smiley=pineapple.gif] [smiley=cucumber.gif] [smiley=mango.gif] [smiley=apple.gif]

JR [smiley=banana.gif]
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.189 seconds with 24 queries.