Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Yesterday at 08:18:19 PM 
Started by blacktop - Last post by kevin_n
The wife and I seen one at a dealer in northern wi a few weeks ago. We both really liked it but after just buying a new truck there is no way I can afford a new bike, plus she might actually kill me if I said I want to buy it  :)
I just had a hard time with it costing an extra $6k over the other cvo that was on the floor just for the paint.

on: Yesterday at 04:49:17 PM 
Started by mr_magoo - Last post by kojak
Well times change and after 2 complete knee replacement think I’m going to part with my last Harley.  Need some help with a price 2008 CVO Ultra 50k mileage Freedom cycle tune, bitabu rear shocks runs great only issues stereo has died.  KBB says 14k thinking asking 12k what do you guys think?
Selling twin cams is really tough these days. Good luck with your sale.

on: Yesterday at 03:03:42 PM 
Started by mr_magoo - Last post by Bungy
Well times change and after 2 complete knee replacement think I’m going to part with my last Harley.  Need some help with a price 2008 CVO Ultra 50k mileage Freedom cycle tune, bitabu rear shocks runs great only issues stereo has died.  KBB says 14k thinking asking 12k what do you guys think?

I think you're in the ballpark, I've been offered 18k USD (with 130k on the clock) for my Duracell on a trade.

on: July 25, 2024, 11:41:42 PM 
Started by FLSTFI Dave - Last post by Tractor Bubba
Thanks, OBB
I’ve read through the OIB, flagged those pages on adjusting the rear shocks, and plan to work on that this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!

on: July 25, 2024, 09:24:01 PM 
Started by mr_magoo - Last post by mr_magoo
That’s why I asked what folks think, so not in Canada so what do you think in USD?

on: July 25, 2024, 09:17:30 PM 
Started by mr_magoo - Last post by OBB
In today's market with the new fairing out, I'm hoping that Canadian dollars.

on: July 25, 2024, 07:24:59 PM 
Started by Grizzly - Last post by mr_magoo
Not a problem hate chrome!!!!

on: July 25, 2024, 07:23:56 PM 
Started by GregKhougaz - Last post by mr_magoo
Have a buddy that said his brakes have done that 2 times at low speeds and each time HD tells him it must have been something he did they can’t get it to happen, basically saying it’s not the bike the but rider. 

on: July 25, 2024, 07:03:01 PM 
Started by mr_magoo - Last post by mr_magoo

on: July 25, 2024, 06:55:59 PM 
Started by blacktop - Last post by mr_magoo
Great looking bike.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.117 seconds with 19 queries.