Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Garage Door Opener Stopped Working  (Read 6989 times)

CVORick

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
Re: Garage Door Opener Stopped Working
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 08:59:06 PM »

Outstanding!!!  Now show us your parts list that make it work. :orange:
TTS Mastertune - Doc's Performance Tuning
Supertrapp 2:1 Supermeg
HD Bluetooth BOMM
Zumo 590LM with TPMS
Motolights with LEDs'
Progressive 440HD Shocks & Monotube Fork cartridges
LED Headlight & Driving Lights from HD

1abastarsmda

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2021 CVO Limited
Re: Garage Door Opener Stopped Working
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 11:51:47 PM »

Outstanding!!!  Now show us your parts list that make it work. :orange:

http://www.ddmtuning.com/Products/DDM-35W-55W-Single-Motorcycle-HID-Kit
35W, H11, 4500K temp for low beam and 35W, H8, 4500K for high beam.  It looks like their price just went up from $17.50 for the kit to $25.00 for each kit.  I also used the Luminics 881 bulbs for the passing lamps. http://www.luminicsusa.com/detail.asp?p_Number=LW-881T  $21 for a pair.

I had the bike out tonight for the first time with the new passing lamps and high beam.  The passing lamps are great.  The high beam sucks without having the passing lamps on at the same time.  The passing lamps really add a ton of extra light.  I may set it up so the passing lamps stay on with the high beam, even if it's not exactly legal.  I don't see why it really matters since you turn the high beam off when cars are coming the other direction anyway.  First, I'm going to play a little with the aim of the lamps, as it seems that maybe the high beam might not be aimed low enough and it's not throwing any light on the road.  The problem is that I don't think you can adjust just the one beam, so I'll have to what happens with the low beam with any adjustments.  Right now, the low beam with the passing lamps is excellent.  I'm beginning to see why a few have said that the high beam won't be needed anymore, but it would be nice to have it lit up a little further down the road...but not at the expense of dimming things in closer range.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 25 queries.