Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 300 hp kaw  (Read 3118 times)

laylonlor

• 1K CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

phato1

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011.5 FLHTCUSE6 - SOLD
    • CVO2: 2001 FLSTFI - non CVO, but really cool
Re: 300 hp kaw
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 06:22:04 PM »

I read about this and the H2 non R street legal version and It may seem immature but I want one  :2vrolijk_21:

"The solutions are all simple....after you have arrived at them."     - Robert M. Pirsig

lilcoot

• Elite CVO Member
  • Scaramoosh! Scaramoosh! Can you do the Fandango?

• CVO1: '13 FLTCUSE8
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 08:42:17 PM »

Cheaper than a CVO in the long run!

cahdbiker

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 09:53:56 PM »

laylonlor, I read about the new H2 in cycle world. I also think it would be nice to have one. However if you compare apples and oranges when you ride a HD you don't have to be crankin' it to have a good time riding, but if you have something like the H2 I feel as though you couldn't really enjoy the bike unless you were screaming thru a canyon or on a track. That is just my humble opinion . I am down to two bikes now, my 09SEUC, and a 2005 Honda 450 CRFX which is street legal, and when I am on the Honda my riding style is ticket worthy almost every time I get on it. On my HD I tend to ride easy and enjoy the ride instead of "doing battle" with the  road. CAHDBIKER

2009 SEUC just south of Point Mugu Ventura County, Ca.

2 ROSE

• Elite CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 CVO Convertible aka “Rose”...my one and only.
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 10:39:19 PM »

Hey cahdbiker,
You better slow down on that rice burner. From what I gather you are too old to be doing battle with anything let alone the road. Maybe you better slow down a little...act your age.
...or maybe you can tell me to go screw myself and mind my own business which is what I would expect you to say.   :)
Regardless, Stay Safe!!!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 10:41:10 PM by 2 ROSE »

cahdbiker

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 08:14:05 PM »

2 Rose, thanks for the reply. You gave me a good laugh. And yes I am to old to be doing battle with the road (61), but that signal never seems to make it to my throttle hand when I am on that Honda. Truth being told I have been going a little slower on the Honda lately. CAHDBIKER

Hey cahdbiker,
You better slow down on that rice burner. From what I gather you are too old to be doing battle with anything let alone the road. Maybe you better slow down a little...act your age.
...or maybe you can tell me to go screw myself and mind my own business which is what I would expect you to say.   :)
Regardless, Stay Safe!!!

2009 SEUC just south of Point Mugu Ventura County, Ca.

DaBigNuttedMan

• Steered & Geared by DaBigNuttedMan
  • Elite CVO Member
  • No Skool Straight F Fuc_ PowerCustom PypeDaShi_

• CVO1: 2011 RoadGlide Ultra Screamin Eagle
    • CVO2: 1969 Rupp Roadster chromed up Shriner Special
    • CVO3: Grasshopper 725 w/48" snothrower
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 06:22:52 PM »

I want one too, Im 54 but I would love to try that play again, I once had a 1975 H2 750 Kawi brand new, though this is a major departure from any of my 70s and 80s Kawis,I would like to roll that thing on a little.
Life begins just outside your comfort zone and you havent lived until you push a full dress harley on a hot day up a grade because your low mile twincam fell apart, and your convinced it's to bitchen to leave it there.           Ugh pardon me but do you have any beer?

FlaHeatWave

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '01 FXDWG2 RED 103 6sp
    • CVO2: '05 FLHTCSE2 CHERRY
    • CVO3: '09 FLTRSE3 YELLOW 117/DD7
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 02:26:36 AM »

"Had the Built '81 GPz 1100, alongside the HDs in the garage when I was in my mid 20s, a real adrenaline rush going through the gears, but even in my wide open youth, I realized that the HDs were enjoyable at sane speeds, maybe conducive to a longer / healthier life...

After strollin' my Bud's Hayabusa a few times, I considered a ZX 14 when they came out, and decided to stay with (only) the HDs.

'Really like the new H2! Depending on the price / production #s, I might have to get one (street)...
"I've read dozens of books about heros and crooks, and learned much from both of their styles"

DaBigNuttedMan

• Steered & Geared by DaBigNuttedMan
  • Elite CVO Member
  • No Skool Straight F Fuc_ PowerCustom PypeDaShi_

• CVO1: 2011 RoadGlide Ultra Screamin Eagle
    • CVO2: 1969 Rupp Roadster chromed up Shriner Special
    • CVO3: Grasshopper 725 w/48" snothrower
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 06:04:41 AM »

"Had the Built '81 GPz 1100, alongside the HDs in the garage when I was in my mid 20s, a real adrenaline rush going through the gears, but even in my wide open youth, I realized that the HDs were enjoyable at sane speeds, maybe conducive to a longer / healthier life...

After strollin' my Bud's Hayabusa a few times, I considered a ZX 14 when they came out, and decided to stay with (only) the HDs.

'Really like the new H2! Depending on the price / production #s, I might have to get one (street)...

Brotherrrrrrr I knew we had somthin in common, my last new jap bike was a 83 gpz 1100, love the long wheelbase big wide 4 cylinder bikes of that time, that 83 1100 ate cranks at the thrust bering though, went thru a few.
Life begins just outside your comfort zone and you havent lived until you push a full dress harley on a hot day up a grade because your low mile twincam fell apart, and your convinced it's to bitchen to leave it there.           Ugh pardon me but do you have any beer?

waynel

• Hippie
  • Full CVO Member
    • LA

• CVO1: 2011 Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: 2014 Electra Glide Limited
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2015, 08:37:49 PM »

What a beast! :2vrolijk_21:

tweeter13

• 1K CVO Member
    • OH

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE6
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2015, 08:45:48 PM »

cool.  I coudnt get video to load.  But I sure would like to take this for a ride. 

Todd.
18 Monsterbrite led lights
Fullsac DX head pipe
Fullsac 2.25 baffles
TTS master-tune
George Anderson tourpac relocator

Page created in 0.186 seconds with 22 queries.