Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: For those really big ER fans, I guess???  (Read 834 times)

Grizzly

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • ON

• CVO1: '05 Jalapeno 1 of 692 sold
    • CVO2: '08 Duracell #601 of 1,800
For those really big ER fans, I guess???
« on: November 10, 2018, 08:54:33 AM »

Nov. 8, 2018, 11:55 a.m.
•   CELEBRITY
By CHRISTIE D'ZURILLA
George Clooney is auctioning his Harley: 'Amal has told him he’s off two wheels for good'

George Clooney on a motorcycle near Lake Como, Italy, in 2010. (Philip Ramey Photography LLC / Corbis / Getty Images)
Score one for the family: George Clooney is auctioning off his Harley Davidson motorcycle only a few months after getting into a crash in Italy.
“Ever since George Clooney’s motorcycle accident, his wife Amal has told him he’s off two wheels for good,” reads the eBay listing for the 2017 Dresser Touring Ultra Limited FLHTK Harley Davidson.
“George just bought a brand new dresser Harley with only 25 MILES ON THE ODOMETER!— all yours if you win the bidding. You’re responsible for pickup in Los Angeles. George will even sign it for you!!!”
Guess that’s what happens if you and your bike get popped by a car when your twins are only a year old?
But Clooney’s misfortune is veterans’ good luck. The motorcycle is part of the Homes For Our Troops Veterans Day celebrity auction, which includes items such as Knicks tickets from Ben Stiller, a guitar signed by Kenny Chesney, a tennis match with Owen Wilson and lots of late-night show tickets and TV and movie set visits.
Note: Potential buyers who want to roll like Clooney must be preapproved through eBay before bidding. As of this post’s publication time, bids for the slightly used bike were at $26,100, a little under the retail value of $28,000.
Plus, you know, the autograph.
ALL 10 Provinces & ALL Lower 48 States ridden on "MY" bike

NW Territories and Alaska, here I come!

Page created in 0.125 seconds with 25 queries.