Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Hawg-Wired Installed !!!  (Read 6883 times)

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Hawg-Wired Installed !!!
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2006, 02:23:45 AM »

HD-Dude

Quick disconnect plugs already on the wiring setup for easy detachment?

Jock;
The HW kit is all up in the fairing so there is nothing to disconnect except the speakers wires to the rear pods, They do not come with the plugs but I can get you the HD part #'s for them.

Ceej

• HD C-ustomer V-ery O-ften
  • Elite CVO Member
  • You've found CVOHarley.com, Now seek counseling...
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2006, 09:27:14 PM »

Thinking about the Hawg-Wired Components for my 04 SEEG - Does this require the amp also? Does it just plug into the stereo then out to the speakers? Also - crossovers? Dang the inside of this fairings gonna start looking like the crowded pics i have seen on here and gone Yikes!! Got to thank ya all though for making my first fairing removal flawless a few weeks ago, I literally had the thread up on the laptop in the garage as I followed step by step - magnet in hand and no problems!
2004 SEEG
1995 FLHR
2000 FLSTF
1968 RSSS

Eagle Rider #1747

There really is a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown........:)

The Bolvine Gigolo!

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • ALL IN A DAYS WORK!
    • CA

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG & 2011 Ultra -Sold
    • CVO2: 2014 Ultra
    • CVO3: 2013 SERG Custom Atomic Orange/ Galaxy Gray
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2006, 11:45:14 PM »

Thinking about the Hawg-Wired Components for my 04 SEEG - Does this require the amp also? Does it just plug into the stereo then out to the speakers? Also - crossovers? Dang the inside of this fairings gonna start looking like the crowded pics i have seen on here and gone Yikes!! Got to thank ya all though for making my first fairing removal flawless a few weeks ago, I literally had the thread up on the laptop in the garage as I followed step by step - magnet in hand and no problems!

Hey! ceej
You need to PM H-D Dude he's the Hawg-Wire guy, he'll answer all your questions. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Don

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2006, 11:58:00 PM »

Ceej;
Yes the HW component speakers will work fine in the SEEG. There are external crossovers but they will tuck away nicely in the fairing. Shoot me a PM if your interested and i'll get you my phone number

Thanks
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.