Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Hawg-Wired 4-Channel WOW!  (Read 2113 times)

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
  • CAUTION: Extreamly shinny. WEAR EYE PROTECTION
Hawg-Wired 4-Channel WOW!
« on: June 27, 2006, 10:14:26 AM »

I tore my beautiful SEUC all apart to make the tour-pak removable and install the Hawg-Wired 4-Channel amps and speakers. I get it all tore down, tour-pak and hardware off, overlay harness out, old speakers out, old amp out, etc. I figure I will work on it at night, after work for a week or so as time permits. Then I get a call that HD wants me and the bike in a short film shoot...in two days! To make a long story short, having never done anything like that before I thought it would be a blast and I said "SURE!". I hurried up and put the new type speakers in the fairing, put the amp in for the front speakers, put the fairing back together and relocated my license plate under the light bar to be legal. All I have running is the front speakers on the trip to the filming. WOW they sound good! I mean, for a bike, REALLY GOOD!

I get to the shoot and I am one of 45 bikers. Shooting a short film is mostly waiting and doing nothing. Most of the guys with radios had them on, each with different stuff playing while we all waited. It turned into somewhat of a stereo compition, everyone trying to be louder then the next guy so his tunes could be heard. Damn bikers! So, I figured I would play too. There was no contest....even with just the two speakers. Soon there was a crown around my bike (Jim, you should be getting some calls...and by the way, you should get me some business cards LOL) some folks wanted to listen, some wanted to check out the SE and some just wanted me to play their CD for them, since everyone...EVERYONE turned off their stereo when I turned mine on.

Did I mentiion it sounded great?

let me add on my own...  [smiley=worthless.gif]

I took many pictures of the install, when it is all complete I will post them in a new thread.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 10:59:45 AM by SE_ULTRA »
2006 FLHTCUSE
TrueDuals, 6-Speed, Stage-1, Race Tuner, High Flow
...and a shiny little bell

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Hawg-Wired 4-Channel WOW!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2006, 06:31:36 PM »

What is the short film about, when, where can it be seen? We know you will be easy to recognize you will be the guy with his head rocking to the tunes, and a big smile on your face. ;D

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

SE_ULTRA

• Senior CVO Member
  • CAUTION: Extreamly shinny. WEAR EYE PROTECTION
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2006, 09:35:36 PM »

LOL..you may be right...that is if I even make it in! it is a 2 min short. Made to be a tv commerciual, but will start off at h-d.com

Anyway, a lone guy goes out for a ride.....then some bikers join him....then more and more till there is ALOT...then as he heads home they peel off until he is alone again. Not sure if it is his imagination or if it is just a, "make friends wherever you go" kinda thing. At any rate, if I even make it in, I will be part of the large group.....probably for about 5 seconds....and it only took a 12 hour day for those 5 seconds LOL
« Last Edit: June 27, 2006, 09:41:15 PM by SE_ULTRA »
2006 FLHTCUSE
TrueDuals, 6-Speed, Stage-1, Race Tuner, High Flow
...and a shiny little bell

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 02:13:10 PM »

Keeps us posted, and let us know when it airs. You're right there is a lot of taping that gets done for a few minutes of final product. Unfortunately a lot of the tape ends up on the "edit" floor before the final product is released.

[smiley=pumpkin.gif]
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 [smiley=fireman.gif]
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

bigdog257

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 04:51:03 PM »

I jus finished some work at the local Harley and the GM asked me to ride this Friday for a film they are shooting as well. I wonder if they are doing this all over the place.   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Bob (Bigdog)

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 21 queries.