Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Author Topic: SUPER SERT  (Read 22401 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: SUPER SERT
« Reply #30 on: March 23, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »

No Howie, the only thing this software would do is giving you something to fiddle with and look at.  No use for use your SERT though.

The lastest SERT software I've got is the same as yours.  Don't know if there's a newer out there, however, since John made my Power Commander so happy I stopped paying attention awhile back.

Thanks Don, if it's not for use with my SERT, then don't bother. You know damn well I won't be fooling around with it! ;D ;D ;D

I would like to know what version, and get a copy of, the latest software for my SERT though. Anyone? ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2008, 08:59:26 AM »

Just a quick update.Dealer called last Friday and said my 2004 seeg had a error code saying it had a bad battery charge.Dealer charged battery and was fine but code still there?They called Harley and was told they were having problems with some ecm and new race tuner so Harley is sending a new pro tuner and ecm to be installed. :nixweiss:
hdnut

MrMethane

• CVO1: 08 Flhtcuse3
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2008, 01:23:47 PM »

When did the Super SERT become available? I was just recently sold the old version by my dealer who said the new version would not be out for awhile

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2008, 01:53:49 PM »

They were out about a month ago. :orange:
hdnut

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2008, 06:46:19 PM »

My dealer called me about 15 mins. ago and said they were done with my seeg. Put the new race tuner on and dyno tuned it he said before it was about 83 hp and now its like 94 hp but he didn't have the sheets in front of him yet. I will post them tomorrow after I pick it up. It's going to be 60 outside and perfect timing to get the seeg back out and put the snowmobile away. :orange: :2vrolijk_21:
hdnut

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2008, 11:17:39 PM »

That's great. Thank you.

AH - er - ummm - Chuckie  :nixweiss:
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2008, 07:47:50 AM »

hdnut

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »

Got my SEEG back with the Pro Race tuner on and it seems to run smoother with no decell pops at all. :orange: With Vance and Hinds ovals and Bassini head pipes and HD air cleaner it makes 92.26 HP and 95.76 torque, a little on the low side but I think it's the ovals that hold it back.I like the sound of them and I'm thinking of going to the new ovals.Air fuel mixture is flat  on the chart and I will post the chart soon. :orange:
hdnut

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

Are the maps of SERT useable with Super SERT ?

Thanks
Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2008, 11:00:08 AM »

Since March I've been waiting for the introduction of the re-realease of the SERT. What I mean is, Steve Cole, the developer of the original HD SERT is releasing an improved product now that HD has switched to Kent-Moore to produce the "Super SERT".

Steve's product was originally to be released in the March / April time frame and now we're into June and nothing yet.

I did find some posts on HDForums and V-Twin Forum by Steve. Here's the latest I have found:

Just an update in that we have been beta testing the product an have come up with a few bugs that are being worked out at this time. I know the product release date has been late but we want it to be right the first time its released. We have the product it self, other than the bugs, completed and were now working on bug fixes. There will be an upgrade path for current SERT owners.

There were lots of questions regarding what could current SERT users expect. His last sentence answers that question.

Another post, dated 5/27/2008:
I'm sure they are going to try and come up with something once our new product is released. The testing is going well and we hope to have that part completed first part of next week. So far the Beta test group have found a few issues and they have been fix. The last release to them has had no reported issues so were giving them a little more test time to make sure it's ready before we go into full production. Buyers will need to do what they feel is the right thing to do for themselves but were not going to let things out before it's as good as we can.

:indian_chief:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 11:02:55 AM by Chief »

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2008, 09:10:02 PM »

Chief
         I bought a SERT in October of 06 when I bumped LD from 96" to 103"  What is this latest SERT supposed to do that the one I bought 18 months ago won't ?

B B

springer-

• Vendor
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 1981 FXSS
    • CVO2: 1983 FXRT
    • Big Boyz Head Porting
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2008, 09:43:06 AM »

Chief
         I bought a SERT in October of 06 when I bumped LD from 96" to 103"  What is this latest SERT supposed to do that the one I bought 18 months ago won't ?

B B

Record data in the SERT key without the need for a laptop on the bike.  Other than that, nothing much.

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2008, 10:03:26 AM »

Record data in the SERT key without the need for a laptop on the bike.  Other than that, nothing much.

Ummm  ahhhhhhh  errrrrr  Is that a big deal ?

I'm a gearhead not a techie

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2008, 10:35:01 AM »

Ummm  ahhhhhhh  errrrrr  Is that a big deal ?

I'm a gearhead not a techie

B B

Other than you can take the bike out and record up to 10 mins of run time without having to find a place to put the laptop, not really.  I guess you can put the bike through it's paces in the 10 mins, then come back and peak and tweak the tables some more, then do 10 more mins of recording, until you get it right (seat-of-the-pants right though).   I think the software is a little easier to use then the older SERT, but other than that, the only difference is the Super SERT is about $50 more expensive, but according to the dealership that I bought mine from, HD is dropping the price, of course, on them now. 

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #44 on: June 08, 2008, 03:36:56 PM »

Chief

B B

B B,

In short, I don't know. I do understand that the process of tuning is supposed to be easier than it was with the one you have. Just to be sure there is no confusion, the device I'm talking about is in no way related to the device now sold by HD. The one I'm talking about is built by the original supplier, not Kent Moore, who is building the new SUPER SERT sold by HD.

:indian_chief:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All

Page created in 5.146 seconds with 21 queries.