Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Just a quick hello...!!!  (Read 977 times)

phattey

• Senior CVO Member
  • It's the journey...

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 Sold
Just a quick hello...!!!
« on: April 04, 2007, 03:46:08 PM »

Wow this site has really changed...looks really good, of course it did way back when too.

Anyway, I've been a little outta' pocket since Wendy and I missed the fall MV ride. Soon after that I bought an almost never ridden 2003 Heritage Springer, in Army Green/Black two-tone with a 6 speed tranny. I was hoping Wendy would want to learn on it but she says the heavy front-end makes for slow speed driving a challenge. No worries for me..I've been riding the hell out of it and it's a blast.

It's not as fast or nearly as agile as my SEEG, but I have it set up for just solo when I want to hit it by myself. We still the SEEG, it's got almost 20k miles on it (it's an '05), so we're riding it quite a bit still also. We just did a 500+ mile weekend all over Northeast/NorthWest and Central Florida over a couple of days. That made me miss my CVO buddies...

I just wanted to drop a line to the folks Wendy and I got close to and to promise I'll not forget my SEEG roots again... :-[

phattey

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Just a quick hello...!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 03:50:15 PM »

Don't be a stranger.  A bunch of folks are down your way and also some went to Bike Week.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 03:55:34 PM »

Hi Ron.  Great to hear your your typing again.  Sounds like on site or off the bikes are still getting a work out.  Great to hear things are well.  Don't be a stranger!

Don

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 12:44:09 PM »

Ron, great to hear from you and Wendy.  We really missed you in MV this past fall, but look forward to when our paths do cross again.  Glad you are still enjoying the heck out of your SEEG.  I know I am still lovn mine.  Great to hear from you again, we have been missing your presence.   :huepfenjump3: :cherry:

Page created in 0.278 seconds with 25 queries.