CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

2017 M8 fuel milage

(1/7) > >>

Singlebeam:
I have a 2017 CVO Street Glide. I've had it for one week today. It only has 350 miles on it. Still not broke in. I made a short run today to visit my son. About 95 miles one way. It was interstate 99% of the time. I ran anywhere from 65-80 mph. I have been reading some post where people were claimimg to get very good mpg on the new bikes. Here are my results as of today. The bike is bone stock and I am 6'-3" and weigh 300#'s Keep in mind it's still not broke in yet, I am thinking the mileage will get better in time.

cvosjoe:
Looks about right. My 2017 CVO Street Glide has 3800 miles on it and I've been getting 49 to 52 mpg.

110tHunDer:
Wow.  Might actually need to get off to pee and stretch before you need gas.

Para Bellum:
Don't want to rain on the parade, but previous stock Harley odometers were generous with the mileage, so it looked like you had covered more mileage than actual.  For accuracy, you might check the bike's odometer against one of those 5-mile-long mileage checks on an interstate, or compare the odo against the GPS mileage.

Singlebeam:

--- Quote from: Para Bellum on October 30, 2016, 05:06:42 AM ---Don't want to rain on the parade, but previous stock Harley odometers were generous with the mileage, so it looked like you had covered more mileage than actual.  For accuracy, you might check the bike's odometer against one of those 5-mile-long mileage checks on an interstate, or compare the odo against the GPS mileage.

--- End quote ---

I set the trip meter to zero and filled the tank before I left. On the return trip I went into the navigation and set it up to record the stats. The navigation works via GPS. I was a doubter til I saw the total mileage on the trip meter and the amount of gals it took to refill the tank. I know the distance to my sons house too. Here are more pics for you non believers...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version