CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Value of stock 114 cylinders, pistons and cam?

(1/5) > >>

nsnorgrass:
My bike is going into the shop next week for the 117 kit. Does anyone have any idea what I could sell the stock 114 components for? My bike only has 1500 miles on it as of now. Thanks in advance.

CVOStreetglide:
That's a difficult question to answer since I think they will only fit M8 latforms.

I would think the after market vendors may have an interest so they can have bored cylinders already in stock to ship with their own upgrade kits currently under development.

My wild guess is $200.

nsnorgrass:

--- Quote from: CVOStreetglide on November 06, 2016, 04:49:05 PM ---That's a difficult question to answer since I think they will only fit M8 latforms.

I would think the after market vendors may have an interest so they can have bored cylinders already in stock to ship with their own upgrade kits currently under development.

My wild guess is $200.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the wild guess! I figured their might be a demand for them since so many 107's are being sold right now.

CVOStreetglide:
See what they go for in the SE Parts Book and put them up on this site and Ebay. You never know.

BE SURE TO GET THE BOXES AND WRAPPINGS ...for your new stuff so you can safely pack them for shipping.

GOOD LUCK!!

Yellow09SERG:
There is a 117 kit for the M8?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version