CVO Social > In The News

HD Factory race team

<< < (3/18) > >>

SHRADER:
I think Harley should have stayed on the porch on this one.

The rider who won on the Indian ran off the friggin course after leading by a mile and caught the non HD sponsored, wink wink, Vance and Hines Street Glide and passed him like he was sitting still.
With more time to tweak the Indian, and more Indians in the field, I reckon I’d bet my money on the Tribe going on the warpath again.

They already run Harley out of the AMA Flattrack Series.

charles05663:

--- Quote from: OBB on April 15, 2021, 05:41:00 AM ---Being The sponsor of the race series sure has a lot of pull. Just rename it to "The IM liquid cooled vs the HD air cooled bike racing series " brought to you by the company with the apples instead of the oranges  >:(

You must have ignored the rest of on rant about inviting the other liquid cooled bikes into the mix.  :nixweiss:

--- End quote ---

Maybe HD should simply produce a liquid cooled bagger like everyone has been clamoring for since the release of the Revolution motor.  Holding on to the air cooled is no good if the company cannot sell bikes.

:oops: :nixweiss:

TN:
This race keeps getting sponsors, not getting much track time or too much positive reviews by the super bike crowd. I like this event.

https://motoamerica.com/harley-davidson-becomes-an-official-partner-of-2021-motoamerica-series/

TN:
Race results........  :carrot:

SHRADER:
Indian mounted Tyler OHara thumped them again. Harley may have to hire this guy away from S&S to win one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version