CVO Social > In The News

HD Factory race team

<< < (8/18) > >>

TN:
The Bagger Racing league, Utah Motorsports Campus

https://baggerracingleague.com

Twolanerider:
These things are only a couple steps removed from racing a school bus; but they are way cool. 

TN:
You ought to see some of the things folks will race down in the south, gives me a woody watching them,  :bananarock:

You ever see a lawn tractor power slide around a track? youwantto?

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: TN on June 22, 2021, 05:57:27 PM ---You ought to see some of the things folks will race down in the south, gives me a woody watching them,  :bananarock:

You ever see a lawn tractor power slide around a track? youwantto?

--- End quote ---

Oh hell yeah; I've raced hopped up riding lawn mowers (and I cheated with NOS).  Before he passed my dad had one of those electric "mobility scooters."  Rolled the thing in the driveway several times.  And that was before we started swapping motors and playing with gearing in the damn thing.  If it rolls it's worth making go faster or trying to race it.  Hell, I've actually paid (not much, but I paid)to watch actual school bus races.  Was a freaking hoot! 

I'm addles and demented though.  So it's understandable.  Just to illustrate the truth of that when I was younger and did spend a little time at the track my favorite race to run was the figure 8.  End of the night when everything else was done (because if you ran the 8s first there'd be nothing for the other classes).  Swing to the left and swing to the left then close your eyes and punch it!  That was almost as much fun as the demolition derbies.

TN:
Baggers Racing League held their inaugural race and results are 1st HD, 2nd Indian, 3rd HD, Don’t think HD SE team made it to Utah. Next race King of the Baggers final race this year at Laguna Seca, July 11th. All Kyle Wyman has to do is Finnish 6th and he will be crowned King of the Baggers.

Baggers Racing  League is keeping things tight, they’re promoting their pay per view on FITE TV.

https://www.roadracingworld.com/news/bagger-racing-league-barnes-wins-premier-bagger-gp-race-in-utah/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version