CVO Social > In The News

HD Factory race team

<< < (9/17) > >>

TN:
King of the Baggers has been crowned, Kyle Wyman HD SE racing team. Hats off to the team, they earned it in this three race series.

Next  :drink:

TN:
 A few more races this year in the KOTB series. Polaris has brought on another factory rider Jeremy McWilliams, Tyler O’Hara is back too.
First two races of the year is Indian and Indian again with the podium full of Indians on the second race. While they look good viewing on the screen, like anything else they’re more impressive in person. McWilliams is 57 years old, I’m rooting for the old guy this year.  :orange:

Race 1

TN:
Race 2

KGB:

--- Quote from: TN on March 16, 2022, 11:26:22 AM --- A few more races this year in the KOTB series. Polaris has brought on another factory rider Jeremy McWilliams, Tyler O’Hara is back too.
First two races of the year is Indian and Indian again with the podium full of Indians on the second race. While they look good viewing on the screen, like anything else they’re more impressive in person. McWilliams is 57 years old, I’m rooting for the old guy this year.  :orange:

Race 1

--- End quote ---
Phil, I think you should go up on that road off the BRPW and show them how it's done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fired00d:
Interesting article on H-D Factory race bike - King Of The Baggers: Riding The Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle Factory Road Glide Race Bike

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version