CVO Social > In The News

HD Factory race team

<< < (10/18) > >>

TN:
King of the Baggers series are racing at Road Atlanta this coming weekend. The bikes are getting faster, what started out as a novelty idea is gaining traction with the fans. These things are not the slugs you think about when you hear the word baggers and road racing in the same sentence. Below is the schedule for the rest of the year, if they are in your area and like road racing check them out, you won’t be disappointed.

RideOn

KGB:

--- Quote from: TN on April 21, 2022, 06:49:07 AM ---King of the Baggers series are racing at Road Atlanta this coming weekend. The bikes are getting faster, what started out as a novelty idea is gaining traction with the fans. These things are not the slugs you think about when you hear the word baggers and road racing in the same sentence. Below is the schedule for the rest of the year, if they are in your area and like road racing check them out, you won’t be disappointed.

RideOn

--- End quote ---
Kinda reminds me of following you through the Dragon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TN:

--- Quote from: KGB on April 21, 2022, 07:20:40 AM ---Kinda reminds me of following you through the Dragon

--- End quote ---

The times we have ridden together and me giving it all I got, sparks flying,  you are always right on my six, I don’t have to look, I hear your stereo jamming. When I do look you seem to be on a leisurely ride through the country taking in the scenery.   :drink:

I hope we can do it again this year   :orange:

KGB:

--- Quote from: TN on April 21, 2022, 07:46:37 AM ---The times we have ridden together and me giving it all I got, sparks flying,  you are always right on my six, I don’t have to look, I hear your stereo jamming. When I do look you seem to be on a leisurely ride through the country taking in the scenery.   :drink:

I hope we can do it again this year   :orange:

--- End quote ---
Roger that Phil

KGB:

Today's results

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version