CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

131 kit help

(1/4) > >>

Hondo2doc:
So I’m planning on buying a new 2021 CVO Streetglide in the whitepearl.

I want to upgrade to the 131 immediately. I really love the look of the stock exhaust. Can you guys recommend a header that allows me to use the stock heat shields and mufflers?

And which is better, pull out the 117 and replace with 131 or do the 131 upgrade kit?

I greatly appreciate any and all inputs. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fastfreddy:
Fullsac, for the exhaust... a vender on this site   :2vrolijk_21: 

newseultra07:

--- Quote from: Hondo2doc on May 07, 2021, 05:49:30 PM ---So I’m planning on buying a new 2021 CVO Streetglide in the whitepearl.

I want to upgrade to the 131 immediately. I really love the look of the stock exhaust. Can you guys recommend a header that allows me to use the stock heat shields and mufflers?

And which is better, pull out the 117 and replace with 131 or do the 131 upgrade kit?

I greatly appreciate any and all inputs. Thanks.

If you want to keep the 2yr warranty you have to use the HD header pipe with the 131 kit. The kit would be cheaper than the entire engine I would think...Ive heard the 131 runs HOT & some are burning up...
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

HOGMIKE:

--- Quote from: fastfreddy on May 07, 2021, 07:03:17 PM ---Fullsac, for the exhaust... a vender on this site   :2vrolijk_21:

--- End quote ---

:2vrolijk_21:

FLSTFI Dave:
Highly recommend fullsac exhaust, both head pipe and cores in stock mufflers.  Looks 100% stock, performs great.  Its one of the best head pipes on the Market for the M8. 

The kit is much more cost effective that getting the whole 131 motor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version