CVO Technical > Milwaukee-Eight

Here we go! Fuel Moto 128" upgrade

(1/4) > >>

rayson56:
So I purchased a 128" 10:75.1 kit from Fuel Moto along with all the gaskets and seals and had Paul customize a K&N Ventiator A/C fpr me so that I can utilize the 64mm opening. I have already done the cam chest upgrade to all S&S plus the RS468 cam along with a set of heavy duty clutch springs from AIM. I purchased a slightly used Stage IV kit from one of the members here and I'm going to re-use the CNC heads (after having them decked and fully checked out) and 64mm throttle body, intake and 5.5 injectors from the kit. I already have the complete Fulsac setup including 2" baffles and TTS and I'm throwing a new set of Fueling lifters in for good measure since I have well over 20k on the S&S's.

I just dropped my bike off this morning for Thursday's appointment so I'm pretty pumped. It is supposed to be completed this Saturday with a break in tune so I can get some miles on it and the weather is expected to be really nice here this weekend.

Fingers crossed!

GregKhougaz:
👍👍

rayson56:
I just dropped my bike off this morning for Thursday's appointment so I'm pretty pumped. It is supposed to be completed this Saturday with a break in tune so I can get some miles on it and the weather is expected to be really nice here this weekend.

Update;

Well....as it turns out the guys needed more parts, intake seals, new valve springs, and so on, and they FINALLY arrived today. They can get me in on the 17th of June BUT my dyno appointment with Nel's 2 Wheel Dyno Works (supposedly the best around for TTS) is on June 16th, so obviously that wouldn't work. I called to reschedule and the next availability for the dyno work is July 15th! So I rescheduled my build for July 7th.

Hurry up and wait!!

CVOStreetglide:

Sounds like a real good build.

I hope it turns the dyno numbers you want.

Jerry

rayson56:
Thanks, I'll post the results, both butt dyno and graph, once I have them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version