CVO Social > In The News

HD-1 Marketplace launches

(1/1)

Threephase:

https://www.webbikeworld.com/a-look-into-harley-davidsons-new-h-d1-marketplace/

dayne66:
"""will undergo a 110-point quality assurance inspection by H-D technicians """....not exactly confidence inspiring for a lot of us!

SIKBIRD:
I looked on there today and saw a bunch of overpriced bikes. For example: 2-year old streetglide with 11,000 miles only $2,000 less than a brand new one.  I did see a sweet 2000 model SERG in black and Orange but no price listed

Yellow09SERG:
If I remember correctly you used to be able to search for bikes off of HD's website for dealer inventory both new and used. I haven't seen that function in a while but I couldn't tell you the last time I was on their website either

Twolanerider:

--- Quote from: Yellow09SERG on July 22, 2021, 08:24:10 PM ---If I remember correctly you used to be able to search for bikes off of HD's website for dealer inventory both new and used. I haven't seen that function in a while but I couldn't tell you the last time I was on their website either

--- End quote ---

You're correct.  Was easy to do also.  Apparently reinventing the wheel is worthy of accolades anymore?  Next thing the MoCo will be advertising soft saddles for those easily butt hurt at HDWOKE.COM.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version