Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Warm N Safe heated Gen4 vs Gen Waterproof jacket liner  (Read 2261 times)

blown alcohol

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 CVO Ultra
Warm N Safe heated Gen4 vs Gen Waterproof jacket liner
« on: November 22, 2018, 09:30:46 PM »

I am looking to upgrade from my older gerbings jacket. It's about 10 yrs old, and still works, just tight fit now. lol

I was comparing the gerbing to the warmnsafe waterproof jacket liners. Does anyone here have the Gen 4, or Gen waterproof jacket liner from warmnsafe? Not really sure which one feels the most comfortable. I have a rain jacket, so the waterprood version is not a must.
The warmnsafe is higher wattage 90 vs 77.
Looks like they use the same connections.

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
Re: Warm N Safe heated Gen4 vs Gen Waterproof jacket liner
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 11:50:05 PM »

I am looking to upgrade from my older gerbings jacket. It's about 10 yrs old, and still works, just tight fit now. lol

I was comparing the gerbing to the warmnsafe waterproof jacket liners. Does anyone here have the Gen 4, or Gen waterproof jacket liner from warmnsafe? Not really sure which one feels the most comfortable. I have a rain jacket, so the waterprood version is not a must.
The warmnsafe is higher wattage 90 vs 77.
Looks like they use the same connections.
I have the Ten 4 WS Lin er and love it. Gets crazy hot and very comfortable with the elastic panels keeping heat against you r arms which was a problem for me with my old Gerbings. No question between the 2 the WS far superior IMO.
Alan

GKroadking

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com

• CVO1: CVO Road King 2014 (FLHRSE6) sold
    • CVO2: CVO Street Glide 2021 (FLHXSE)
Re: Warm N Safe heated Gen4 vs Gen Waterproof jacket liner
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2018, 05:23:32 AM »

I do have the Generation 4 Men's Heated Jacket Liner and Gloves from Gerbing works perfect together. The jacket heats up very well and keeps you warm.
I have a remote control for the Jacket & Gloves from them. The Dual Remote Control Heat-troller Set https://www.warmnsafe.com/products/dual-remote-control-heat-troller an I love it  8)

Keep ride safley & warm
CVO Street Glide 2021
FLHXSE
Sunset Orange & Sunset Black Fade
Jekill & Hyde Exhaust
http://jekillandhyde.com/en_US/our-technique
131cui

Page created in 0.128 seconds with 25 queries.