Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

How many are still out there

<< < (5/14) > >>

Jessee:
Mine is a bit sick...71,000 miles. I installed some new 12'' bars, new throttle cables, longer front brake hose, new front rotors and was waiting on a longer hydraulic clutch hose to install. Thought I'd change the engine, trans and chain case oils while I had her on the lift, found metal in the engine and chain case oils. I had built the engine about 30,000 miles ago and have rode her hard, very hard. I love her but thought I'd like a newer, more fancy CVO so I looked at a 13' Electraglide CVO w/110 all stock. But it didn't compare to my built 103 so I passed on it. So I'm going to build her again, disassembly begins this weekend. Has anyone tried the ARP head studs in their H-D engine, I'm installing them this time. Thinking also about changing the triple trees and installing a larger front wheel so it will be longer. Have a look at my Lil' Red now...currently she's quite skinny but normally she's the Tri-Cherry CVO!

spydglide:
Still ride the Huckleberry a bit, but seem to spend more time on Ole Granny, the 94 Softtail Special these days.  Not riding long distances as before due to being older than dirt now and require the frequent comfort stops that old timers get use to......I'm even admitting to trailering  to Daytona for the last couple of years.  :'( Arrrrgh.  spyder

Cvostu:
Hey John.  Looks just like ya😁😁. Stuart.

johnsachs:
 ;)

CAR GUY:
I still have my Tu-tone Candy Cherry(16 years in November). It's a 107" now 122HP 125TQ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version