Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin' EagleĀ® Electra GlideĀ®

How many are still out there

<< < (2/14) > >>

DCFIREMANN:
My 2005 Punkin has a whopping 29K on the clock. She sits in a temp controlled shop and is covered most of the time. I have actually ridden her 3 times this year. Don't see very many of the Jalapenos anymore. They were the rarest of the SEEG's

Be Safe

THE DAWG

bbrown:
Sold my 04 black and blue 3 years ago.  Best bike I owned ..should have never sold it

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: DCFIREMANN on August 31, 2018, 09:37:52 AM ---My 2005 Punkin has a whopping 29K on the clock. She sits in a temp controlled shop and is covered most of the time. I have actually ridden her 3 times this year. Don't see very many of the Jalapenos anymore. They were the rarest of the SEEG's

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---
My brotha let me help you out... it's an '04 Punkin ;) :D and finally there is a Punkin w/less miles than mine... I got you beat by 10k. :huepfenlol2: However you have ridden yours one more time than I have this season (only twice here). It's either been to damn hot or raining to get out on the bike. :(

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote from: Fired00d on August 31, 2018, 11:18:59 AM ---My brotha let me help you out... it's an '04 Punkin ;) :D and finally there is a Punkin w/less miles than mine... I got you beat by 10k. :huepfenlol2: However you have ridden yours one more time than I have this season (only twice here). It's either been to damn hot or raining to get out on the bike. :(

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

--- End quote ---

Yes it has been. I have a few others to ride that is the ONLY reason it sits. I like to go to the shop and drink and talk to her. Just so she doesn't get mad.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Fired00d:

--- Quote from: DCFIREMANN on September 01, 2018, 08:44:26 PM ---
Yes it has been. I have a few others to ride that is the ONLY reason it sits. I like to go to the shop and drink and talk to her. Just so she doesn't get mad.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

--- End quote ---
Don't have others to ride as it wouldn't matter they would be sitting too. :bigcry: Every now and then I think about selling her, then I take a ride, that "good feeling" comes back again, and I decide to keep her as I know if she goes there will be no more bikes for me. :-\

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version