CVO Technical > Revolution

GOT MINE!!!!!!

<< < (2/9) > >>

Fatboy:
DC,

Congratulations!  [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif]

I thought about buying a matching Yellow SE Vrod after seeing it in Sturgis. My mind said go but the wife said no  :'( ............so we got a bathroom completely remodeled and $12k worth of new furniture instead.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Maybe I'll  just have to come visit your "sandbox" since you've got "all' the toys!  [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Fatboy  :-/

110tHunDer:

--- Quote --- I thought about buying a matching Yellow SE Vrod after seeing it in Sturgis. My mind said go but the wife said no
--- End quote ---

Fatboy:
103t,

Yeah, the MOCO has been using my material for years...........that's why their commercial's are usually so lame......... :-/

Oh well, I sold my FXDWG about 2 month's ago so I have room for a new addition to the family at some point. I was looking at SE Vrod before the SEEG came along......and it still intriques me. So much for my old school value's.  ::)

Fatboy

Fatboy:
***FYI***

Jim's HD in Mendon, Ohio has a brand new 2005 SE Vrod in stock and available for $22,500.00!

It is orange/black in color.

DCFIREMANN:

--- Quote ---***FYI***

Jim's HD in Mendon, Ohio has a brand new 2005 SE Vrod in stock and available for $22,500.00!

It is orange/black in color.

--- End quote ---

Good price but I like my price better!!!!!! Yes this bike will get a dose of ZIP before Myrtle beach. The guys I talk to and hang out with that test drive these things say they are great on a staright-a-way. OH well I guess we will see.

Be Safe

THE DAWG

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version