Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Dyno'd Today  (Read 2940 times)

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
Re: Dyno'd Today
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2006, 07:48:21 PM »

Aussie, you have the OCD skills and a selection of pipes you rotate thru seasonally which I aspire to... [smiley=znotworthy.gif]

Dosen't everyone have 3 or 4 sets of pipes??

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2006, 09:45:57 PM »

fatboyse2,

Congrats on gettin er done! I know your happy and I'm happy for ya! Enjoy, Ride Safe and God Bless!

JR [smiley=banana.gif]

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2006, 09:53:40 PM »

Thanks JR.  I see you'll be joining the 1K club soon.  Congrats to you for stickin it out with us 8-)

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2006, 10:12:22 PM »

Thanks JR.  I see you'll be joining the 1K club soon.  Congrats to you for stickin it out with us 8-)

Well, this is a perfect place to post my 1000th. I appreciate it bro! I believe you got it mixed up though, " Congrats to you for stickin it out with us", I say " Thanks Y'all for putting up with me". Tuning in here is like walking in the house and talkin with family! I LOVE my Family Too! Thanks and God Bless!

[smiley=banana.gif] JR [smiley=banana.gif]

the O`Fender

• Elite CVO Member
  • On the Dragon
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 10:29:19 PM »

fatboy not to rain on your parade but Andy Simon dynoed my SEEG 2 years ago and the final results showed 103 hp 104 tq that was with a SE air cleaner and D&D FatCats (a bit high for a relatively stock 103), a year later the local HD dealer dynoed the same build with no changes and the base run was 89 hp 91 tq that was a brandy new dyno 250-i installed by the dynojet people. Now just so you know I liked the tuning improvements Andy did (they were an improvement over map I got from D&D) and would recommend him as a tuner to anyone however I believe his reported numbers are abit high.
2020 Scorched Orange Limited

DCFIREMANN

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 04:44:53 AM »

fatboy not to rain on your parade but Andy Simon dynoed my SEEG 2 years ago and the final results showed 103 hp 104 tq that was with a SE air cleaner and D&D FatCats (a bit high for a relatively stock 103), a year later the local HD dealer dynoed the same build with no changes and the base run was 89 hp 91 tq that was a brandy new dyno 250-i installed by the dynojet people. Now just so you know I liked the tuning improvements Andy did (they were an improvement over map I got from D&D) and would recommend him as a tuner to anyone however I believe his reported numbers are abit high.

OLE FENDER ole buddy ole pal, not to rain on your parade either but the Dynojet  250-I  numbers are always lower. It's the nature of the beast just like the Land/Sea dyno which always has a lower number.

The dyno is just a tuning device and the numbers are for bragging rights.

Be Safe

THE DAWG
cvo 1  04 FLHTCSEI  Qrange/Black AKA Ole Punkin
cvo 2 05 VRSCXe Orange/Black sold
cvo 3 02 FXDWG2 Black/Gold 
cvo 4 04 FLHTCSE Blue/Black  sold
cvo 5 09 FLHTCUSE4 Red/Marron sold
cvo 6 12 FLHTCUSE Blue Saphire/Stardust Silver AKA Saphire
cvo 7 14 FLHTKSE  Blaze/Maroon
2020 CVO Limited

PROUD MEMBER EBCM #1.75 Second in command of this great organization

Also has been placed on
TRIPLE SECRET PROBATION

fatboyse2

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2006, 06:40:54 PM »

Ofender, I asked Andy about the Dynojet he was using and he indicated it was the 250 load control inertia Dynamometer.  What was your local HD dealer using?  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.142 seconds with 21 queries.