Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna®

Whooo Hoooo, Just brought home my new FXDSE :-)

(1/6) > >>

fxdsegrl:
I just brought home my new bike yesterday after waiting for seven months!  It was worth the wait, I LOVE it!!  :orange: I have a problem though that my hands are sore today after riding yesterday, especially the clutch hand.  Is there something I can install to make the clutch easier to pull in?  My old bike had an 'easy clutch' installed in it, but I don't know that I can install it on this bike as it already has a hydraulic clutch?   Or is there something that can be done to narrow the space between the clutch and the grip so I don't have to stretch so far to pull in the clutch?  Thanks!

Tros:
Congrats on you new scoot, looks gr8t in Red.  :2vrolijk_21:

ccr:
fxdlgrl,  Are the handlebars too forward for you?  Do you need to have something to pull them back to you?  I thought my clutch was stiffer than the Road King was that had the easy clutch on it, but I got used to it one ride.  If there is a fix, one of these wise guys around here will have an answer quick, I am sure.  I used to work in Vancouver, live in Burnaby for a big part of my life.  Are you joining us for the Nelson CVO get together?  It is in your back yard.   :cherry:

myfxdse07:
fxdlgrl, Congrats on the new ride! You might want to search to see if the clutch\brake levers can be replaced with ones that don't curve out as much... or grow longer nails. LOL
Cheers!

steve1911:
You will get used to that clutch pull pretty quickly.  A few years ago I bought a Deuce and the clutch pull was killing me after the first day or two, but then I got used to it and never thought about it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version