Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 2014 and 2015 CVO Limited Passenger backrest  (Read 2067 times)

scottt

• Elite CVO Member
2014 and 2015 CVO Limited Passenger backrest
« on: December 17, 2014, 07:15:29 PM »

I just installed the CVO Limited Hammock seat and passenger backrest on my 2014 Daytona Blue Limited. Really Like it.

While researching the seat and backrest I noticed that Harley claimed a adjustable lumbar support was included. Found this on the HD web site. I realize that the 2013 CVO Ultra had that feature, the 2014 and 2015 does not. You would think they would update the copy. Kind of funny.
http://www.harley-davidson.com/en_US/Motorcycles/cvo-limited.html#!key-features

Custom Suspended Dual Control Heated Seat with Passenger & Rider Backrest

Need help convincing someone to let you buy your CVO™ dream bike or come touring with you? This is for them. With its suspended, dual control design, this custom seat with leather inserts (on the standard model) offers the ultimate in touring luxury for rider and passenger, mile after mile. It sits low and it's trimmed in at the thighs for ultra-comfortable long-hauling. Its suspension feature acts as a secondary shock absorber. The passenger backrest is plush and cozy, with adjustable lumbar support. With all that, plus in-seat heating, even the most finicky hangers-on will be happy to keep on going.

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 24 queries.