Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Chemical Guys Products  (Read 3340 times)

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO FLHXSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO FLHXSE2 (SOLD)
Chemical Guys Products
« on: October 19, 2017, 04:56:17 PM »

anyone familiar with or use Chemical Guys products....

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
Re: Chemical Guys Products
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 09:13:20 PM »

Yes, I use Butter Wet Wax, Honeydew Foaming soap in Foam Cannon & Microfiber Detergent in washer. All have been good. No complaints.

15CVOSG

• Elite CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 2015 CVO FLHXSE (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2012 CVO FLHXSE3 (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2011 CVO FLHXSE2 (SOLD)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 11:21:22 PM »

Yes, I use Butter Wet Wax, Honeydew Foaming soap in Foam Cannon & Microfiber Detergent in washer. All have been good. No complaints.

thx for the reply ... any experience with Pure 3X

Phreakyz

• Elite CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: Current: 2019 CVO Road Glide Lightning Silver & Charred Steel With Black Hole
    • CVO2: Previous: 2016 CVO Street Glide Licorice/Cobalt
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 07:00:50 AM »

I tried this quick detailer but I did not like it.  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003U53JYG/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It streaked a lot on a dark bike.  Ended up throwing away most of it.    I prefer Meguires or Adam's Polishes for a quick detailer.

https://www.amazon.com/Adams-Polishes-Detail-Spray-16Oz/dp/B001QVFD4K/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1508497162&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=adams+polishes&psc=1

CVODON

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 09:18:24 PM »

You asked about Pure 3X which is supposed to be a "Pure Carnuba" product. I have tried about everything over the years and lucky enough to get a lot of it free to test. I have not tried the 3X because I am totally satisfied with Mothers Pure Liquid Carnuba. I only use a orbital buffer and liquid is much easier to use than paste. I have tried other brands of pure carnuba and some are good but if I have to spend my money for one it is the Mothers Liquid, sometimes bottled as #3 which is part of the #1 thru #3 system they sell that has cleaner (1), glaze/sealer (2) and carnuba (3).  I speak of the pure carnuba line of Mothers NOT the cleaner/wax which is OK for the Saturday hand waxer but not on the same level of protection or shine as pure carnuba.

winkjr

• Full CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NJ

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2018, 06:33:59 PM »

I recently bought some chemical guys stuff for my bike and love it. They have a motorsports line. I like it cause its my first time dealing with not having to wash the bike all the time. I still use S 100 for that.
Don't let that distract you from the fact that In 1972, a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire The  A-Team.

flhman

• Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2015 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2018, 01:12:28 PM »

I’ve used quite a few Chemical Guys products, all with very good results. There’s so many products out there, it’s mind numbing!! Try them, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. flhman

Page created in 0.13 seconds with 24 queries.