CVO Technical > Riding Gear

Klim

<< < (2/4) > >>

OBB:
Older brother gave me a set of Klim snowmobile gloves when He got a new set. Clumsy as hell on the bike due to their size but sure are waterproof. I carry them with me on trips for just that reason.

Supershooter:
I've got Chrome Cash and was hoping to find a HD deAler that sells Kilm. The jackets look like the they are light years ahead of HD.
Supershooter

CVODON:
Kilm is good stuff, far superior to most any other water-resistant gear but expensive. I have the HD Gore-Tex stuff I bought off a clearance rack in Georgia. It is excellent and I stay totally dry with it, a Shoei Modular helmet and a pair of Held dry gloves. I do spray the seams in the suit, my boots and the gloves yearly with the correct grade of Scotchgard (Green on the suit, Red on the boots and gloves). I have a buddy who swears by Bass Pro Shops 100MPH Gortex pants & coat. Nothing to do with staying dry but I do suggest buying rainsuit large enough to fit over my normal protective riding gear, falling in rain is easier than dry, need all the protection I can get.

scottt:
Klim is high end, top quality, made for riding comfort and safety. Same for BMW Motorrad clothing. You will find these products at BMW motorcycle dealerships.

Frankly; they value funtion/quality over  everything else. Your local BMW dealer will also be able to fit you properly.

Good luck

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Spiked Olive:
Klim is top quality as mentioned. I have some of their socks which are the best for winter riding.

As for rain gear the HD is really hard to beat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version