Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anti Gravity Lithium Battery  (Read 838 times)

SDCVO

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 19 CVO RG-12 CVO RG
    • CA

• CVO1: 2019 Mako Shark Roadglide
    • CVO2: 2012 Maple Roadglide
    • CVO3: 2019 BMW K1600 Grand America
Anti Gravity Lithium Battery
« on: May 24, 2015, 02:59:35 AM »

So I thought since I was spending my kids college fund on my new S&S 124 to replace my 120r that I blew up a couple of months ago I would put in a new battery "just to make sure". I started looking for best available and spoke to my tech that was doing all my work and he suggested the Anti Gravity Lithium battery. I went crazy reaserching on line which confused me more than when I started. I had become to like and trust my tech and than called my stereo guy (Paul at Street Noyz) who does the cleanest, best work I have ever seen automotive or MC. He spent about 5 minutes giving me the empirical data so I went for it. Picked up my bike yesterday afternoon and spent the entire day on it today and I will say I am very impressed with the battery. Amazing how fast it cranked the motor (my 120r never cranked even close to it even after replacing my battery before with a HD battery).
Obviously it is way early and the battery was crazy expensive but as always I wanted to share a good thing. Hopefully I won't be posting up a bad thread about this battery anytime soon.
Alan

MrSurly

• Formidable Faux
  • Elite CVO Member
    • TX

Re: Anti Gravity Lithium Battery
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 03:14:53 AM »

Link?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Rhetorical questions, who needs 'em?

2010FLHTCUSE5
Dethroned Garage Queen, Sullied 2013

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 10:36:15 AM »

Thanks for the review Alan.  :2vrolijk_21:

Alan and I spent the day riding DeLux Rd., Temecula Pala Rd, Hwy 76, etc.......just putting some break in miles on Alan's new 124".  While at the Hideout Tavern we met a couple other CVO owners from the area (gave them a CVOHarley business card) and the antigravity lithium battery came up.

Doing a quick google this morning, 14 reviews give it a 5 star rating here   http://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/antigravity-batteries-ag1601/

and here it is on RevZilla   http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/antigravity-yt12bs-16-cell-480ca-lithium-ion-battery

On another note, for you rock N rollers.....Mick Jagger tweeted pictures of himself and the band hiking some of the San Diego trails yesterday in the hills of San Diego.  The Rolling Stones are playing at Petco Park in downtown San Diego tonight.

For you country & western folks....you missed Wynonna Judd.  She played aboard the USS Midway in downtown San Diego last night.  Always so many things to do here in San Diego......the problem is what to choose to do.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 10:56:37 AM by JCZ »
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

moscooter

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 11:37:04 AM »

::)

The current issue of American Iron mag. (issue #324).............has an extensive article regarding bike batteries including lots of info on lithium types as well.  Actually,  more tech data than most of us really want to know. :nixweiss:

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 21 queries.