Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Anyone tried Diamond Gusset Jeans?  (Read 10041 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: Anyone tried Diamond Gusset Jeans?
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2008, 12:42:24 PM »

Don't get the comments about the DG jeans being too tight in the crotch.... :nixweiss:  They specifically eliminated that problem in my case.  As for wear characteristics, I've been wearing the same two pair for well over a year, and they are holding up as well as any jeans I've ever owned.  I also have a pair of the DG Defender (Kevlar reinforced), and really like them to ride in.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

LETS_ROLL

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you're happy and you know it, Punch the Clown!!
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2008, 01:47:26 PM »

Don't get the comments about the DG jeans being too tight in the crotch.... :nixweiss:  They specifically eliminated that problem in my case.  As for wear characteristics, I've been wearing the same two pair for well over a year, and they are holding up as well as any jeans I've ever owned.  I also have a pair of the DG Defender (Kevlar reinforced), and really like them to ride in.

That's what's great about this site.  What fits you, might not fit me and what you don't like, I might love.  So i just throw out the info. and let everyone decide, that's what I do.  Read, become informed, ask probably too many questions and then go for it.  One thing's for sure we love to ride.   Let's Roll
LET'S ROLL
2009 FLTRSE3
2011 FLHXSE2

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2008, 10:00:04 PM »

That's what's great about this site.  What fits you, might not fit me and what you don't like, I might love.  So i just throw out the info. and let everyone decide, that's what I do.  Read, become informed, ask probably too many questions and then go for it.  One thing's for sure we love to ride.   Let's Roll

LR...no doubt about that, buddy...that's why they make chocolate and vanilla.  Different strokes for different folks   :2vrolijk_21:

TTS Mastertune

BAKRDS

• Senior CVO Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2008, 05:20:11 PM »

Liked my gusseted jeans 'till it got warm & i got to do 200 -300 miles 3 days in a row.The seam at the rear of the gusset where 3 pieces of material make kind of a knot hits me right in the taint.Felt like they were going to ware a blister on it.Glad they weren't all I had along on a 2 week trip.Guess I'll stick to my Wranglers.
'10 SESG
 '65 FLH

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2008, 11:19:16 AM »

bought a few of the DG's in the newer style stonewash material. it seems to be a little heavier than the standard jean but more expensive. All of the ones I have owned seem to be "short waisted". But I like them ok. Glad to hear the defender comments. Been think about a pair. Some one else to try is Duluth Trading. They have some great firehose jeans. Cheap and great quality. Same material fire hose is made of. :bananarock:

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2008, 11:23:02 PM »

bought a few of the DG's in the newer style stonewash material. it seems to be a little heavier than the standard jean but more expensive. All of the ones I have owned seem to be "short waisted". But I like them ok. Glad to hear the defender comments. Been think about a pair. Some one else to try is Duluth Trading. They have some great firehose jeans. Cheap and great quality. Same material fire hose is made of. :bananarock:

DG's are all I wear anymore...the boys enjoy them, even without a bike under them.

Duluth Trading Post makes some really good stuff...everything is designed for years of use, and lasts forever.

TTS Mastertune

johnchalker

• Senior CVO Member
  • The Lord will Fight for you,you need only be Still

• CVO1: flhxse cvo street glide
    • CVO2: Flstnse
« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 08:48:56 AM »

I use the Draggin Jeans over here in Britain, and find them to be very good for riding but a bit clumsy off the bike.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.163 seconds with 21 queries.