Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Author Topic: Bitch of the day  (Read 10878 times)

Rooster

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLhtcuse2.ORG
Re: Bitch of the day
« Reply #105 on: June 18, 2007, 11:50:49 PM »

Could have been kids playing around. Anyway, sorry this happened to you. Wait till they put on those cool shades,prescription lenses you say.

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Re: Bitch of the day
« Reply #106 on: June 21, 2007, 05:37:51 PM »

Really sorry to read about this Cary.  Completely sucks.  This is one area where I readily admit to intentionally choosing not to be too bright.

I've had things lost from a bike.  I choose to forget it happened.  I want to go on riding happy and enjoying the experience.  I can't do that if I allow myself to worry that everyone walking by the bike is a potential dickhead.  So I just pretend they're not.  Go on about my rides.  Behave like all is good with the world.  And hope I don't actually walk in on someone messing with the bike.

You are absolutly right, and besides it takes too much energy to stay mad. I've got to back up on something  I said the other day. I had said that losing (being stolen) my glasses would limit my riding untill I got the new ones. Well it really hasn't. I have the tall windshield on the SERG and it is like riding in a convertable with the top down, I can wear my regular glasses and can see fine, I get a little bit more air flow around my eyes, but I can live with it. I can't ride the softail till I get the new ones but I still get to ride. ;D  I hadn't been in the truck in two days till I came to work this morning. Have a good day!

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 21 queries.