Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Author Topic: What is tacky and what is tasteful  (Read 10325 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: What is tacky and what is tasteful
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2007, 09:22:14 PM »

Brian, it'd certainly be an interesting look.  But damn, my Spanish just isn't good enough to pull off that look  :huepfenlol2: .

Just fold your bandana a bit wider and pull it down so you can barely see, put on a flannel shirt and leave it unbuttoned except the very top button, a ribbed sleeveless undershirt , knee length pants, white knee socks with white sneakers and you've got the look Don - - - - - - total Cholo   8)

B B

Hell you don't even need to shave your head

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2007, 10:31:50 PM »

Don,
       You order an oversize windshield from Clearview and mount a glue-on car mirror and then you've got something to hang em from. Doesn't look bad - -- - - - - honest

B B

OK Brian, You had to know this would happen:

:worthless:

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 09:00:41 AM »

I just can't figure out which one's tacky and which one's tasteful! :D Hoist! 8)

Contrary to popular opinion, I am not wastefully tasteful and sometimes I bear a resemblance to tastefully wasteful but not in the fullest sense of the word.

I do like donuts, however.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 09:17:25 AM »

You cats are effen retarded. We have Neal borderline flaming a newbie. Hoist is doing the same and we have BB telling Don to hang balls form his mirror and dress up like Danny Trejo!  Whats next? Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 09:21:38 AM »

You cats are effen retarded. We have Neal borderline flaming a newbie. Hoist is doing the same and we have BB telling Don to hang balls form his mirror and dress up like Danny Trejo!  Whats next? Later,Q

Your remark referring to posters as cats was highly offensive and politically incorrect to those of us who consider ourselves dogs.  No argument on the effen retarded comment however.  Very obvious. ;)

These used to belong to Hillary C.  Hers are bigger than this now:

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 09:24:00 AM »

Nice Iski you have shown us what Willy Wonka's balls would look like.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 09:31:07 AM »

Nice Iski you have shown us what Willy Wonka's balls would look like.

Rumor has it Wonka's are chocolate.  I have no experience, personal or otherwise to verify that, however, and have no interest in the subject whatsoever, with the exception of this post.

Disclaimer: Posting about Willie Wonka's chocolate balls was not my idea.

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 09:38:04 AM »

If we have started about chocolate balls hows about Chef from South Park he wants you to "suck on his chocolate salty balls,put em in your mouth and suck em"

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 09:42:25 AM »

If we have started about chocolate balls hows about Chef from South Park he wants you to "suck on his chocolate salty balls,put em in your mouth and suck em"

No comment.

I refuse to be drawn into a conversation about Chef's chocolate ball ...... nevermind.

You are a bad influence, BigDaddy and should be on double secret probation unless you already are and do not know it.

;D

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 09:50:38 AM »

I have yet to be invited into Don's special club. I am running solo, a rebel, a kindred spirit of the message board. I'm in the desert on a horse with no name. And you know what they say about horses, oh well nevermind.

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2007, 09:51:51 AM »

No comment.

I refuse to be drawn into a conversation about Chef's chocolate ball ...... nevermind.

You are a bad influence, BigDaddy and should be on double secret probation unless you already are and do not know it.

;D

Wow! I step out of the room to make one post in another thread and this thread crumbles down around our socially responsible feet. Not that I'm complainig......

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2007, 10:37:07 AM »

To: thekilg
Subject: Topic reply: What is tacky and what is tasteful
From: "www.CVOHARLEY.com" <webmaster@cvoharley.com>  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert 
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 14:14:49 +0000

A reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by Dean.

View the reply at:
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=13647.new;topicseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here:
http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?action=notify;topic=13647.0

More replies may be posted, but you won't receive any more
notifications until you read the topic.

Regards,
The www.CVOHARLEY.com Team.

I wonder what he said? :nixweiss:

HWYMAN1

• Basic 103
  • Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2007, 11:40:38 AM »

tacky is some new guy coming on this site trying to stir chit up and get threads locked down

tastefull would be quietly removing his account when noone is looking
Neal,
did your start a poll or do we just close our eyes?  John
Rinehart TD
103 with zipper 575 GD cams
Bitubo rear shocks
Baker DD6 transmission
Traxxion dynamics front end
Stage 1 SE AC

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2007, 11:55:35 AM »

I have yet to be invited into Don's special club. I am running solo, a rebel, a kindred spirit of the message board. I'm in the desert on a horse with no name. And you know what they say about horses, oh well nevermind.

Terribly sorry John.  You are just so well behaved all the time.  The perfect gentlemen and friend to all here.  DSP has generally come from annoying a moderator (or three) or (good naturedly) doing an exceptional job of razzing a brother here.

Initiative counts though.  So in your next post call me an asshole and you will receive your invitation in to Double Secret Probation.  You can, in fact, have your choice of either DSP or being an EBCM; or both.  The most important thing, after all, is doing what you can to keep your friends happy.  And you sir are a friend.

The only down side to membership is that you have to throw a party.  It's a new rule.  But it's a rule....

Well, you don't actually have to throw a party yourself.  You could just attend one.  Hell, you can just drink a beer and belch loudly.  That'll be good enough.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2007, 11:56:46 AM »

I do like donuts, however.

Once dated a girl whose nickname was donut.....
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 21 queries.