Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: HD Roast and Roll Coffee Pack  (Read 5113 times)

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
Re: HD Roast and Roll Coffee Pack
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 08:56:12 PM »

This is actually the coolest bag of goodies. I filled the thermous up yesterday with coffee and one of the small containers with cream and the coffee was toasty nine hours later and the cream cold.  There would be room to squeeze a couple more things, like a fork, knife and salt and pepper and it is a miniature picnic bag.  I love it. Started out thinking it was cheesy, but have been pulled over to the other side.  Tax day and the day this is no longer available.... coming up. Actually my husband tried to get on in Montgomery, AL a couple of weeks ago and they were already out.  Just don't forget to ask.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 09:16:49 PM »

spending 2700$ Saturday at the dealer so I hope to qualify!!!

[smiley=1syellow1.gif]

Bought a tour pak, etc. last Sat. and thought I shoulda got 6 of em!! Oh well, seems like a nice little product so what the hell? Woulda never shelled out money to buy it off the shelf.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 11:14:01 PM »

Bought a tour pak, etc. last Sat. and thought I shoulda got 6 of em!! Oh well, seems like a nice little product so what the hell? Woulda never shelled out money to buy it off the shelf.

Screamin, it is like the the 10th free coffe at starbucks or 10th free anything any where, ya are going to get the freebie, cause you are spending the moneyl  

MMMM you just made me think,,,,, the one thing that the non Harley shop can not get me is the freebies...... I always get the freebies if I can.... they are usually out by the time I want them, still in the time conditions...... Not worth bad service.... I'm OK.  Thanks for letting me think this one out online..   But the Coffee Pack is pretty cool, if you got $250 of anything you are buying any way... why not now?   [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

booboosboss

• Junior CVO Member
  • SATISFIED
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2005, 08:40:25 AM »

If its the same thermos they've been trying to sell for $25.00 at the retail nic nac table , its a rip. Saw the same thermos at dick's sporting goods for $3.95 , with out the " bar n shield " of course ...... The mugs look like the .99 variety .....  [smiley=thumbdown.gif] I'm sorry but I'm really gettin disenchanted with the variety of crap the Mo Co has been shoving down our throats lately .  Like the mediocre service , parts , etc  but all at a premium price . I tell ya I wish Indian could've made a real run at  it . sorry 4 the rant .....

reo

• Elite CVO Member
  • Got Chrome ?

• CVO1: Red FLSTFSE
    • CVO2: B&B FLHTCSE
    • royogren.com/gallery/
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2005, 01:36:52 PM »

If its the same thermos they've been trying to sell for $25.00 at the retail nic nac table , its a rip. Saw the same thermos at dick's sporting goods for $3.95 , with out the " bar n shield " of course ...... The mugs look like the .99 variety .....
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 20 queries.