Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Motorcycle Shipping Who to use?  (Read 10044 times)

Para Bellum

• Si vis pacem, para bellum.
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07 Canyon Copper FXSTSSE, '08 Crystal Copper SEUC
    • CVO2: '11 Slate/Blk SERGU, '18 Twisted Cherry RGU
Re: Motorcycle Shipping Who to use?
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2017, 02:01:53 AM »

I have used Keyboard twice and had no problems.  I do like the special "pallets" they use for the protection.

Recently used HaulBikes to send one to PA.  As the name indicates, that's all they ship--bikes.  Driver had his own Heritage in the truck, which gave me a warm and fuzzy feeling.  He was very meticulous with the tie-downs.  Bike hasn't arrived at other end yet, so can't finalize the recommendation.
If you want peace, prepare for war.

luc.who

• Senior CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2012 FLHXSE3 Slate gray/Black
Re: Motorcycle Shipping Who to use?
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2017, 05:29:56 AM »

When I bought my bike in Bend Oregon (I live in San Diego) Oct 13th I got stuck in the largest storm to hit the Pacific Northwest since 1984 and ended up having to stop in Medford and ship bike. Dealer suggested Haulbikes.com that they use regularly. At the time they had a $450 deal from anywhere to anywhere so since dealer recommended anyway I used them. Service was excellent with great communication every step of the way. Picked bike day up they said they would and dropped off day promised with no delays.
I absolutely will use them if I need to ship a bike again.

Thanks,  Chad, Wide Open Cycles, uses them as well. He is seeing if he can swing a discount. Right now I am at 650.  Maybe sturgis rates??  Positive feed back for both haul bikes and keyboard shipping... I will let you know who I choose..Cant trailer it there any cheaper....
2012 FLHXSE3 Slate Gray/ Diamond Black
Drago Heads & 580 Cams
118 HP and 125 TQ
Built & Tuned by Wide Open Cycles in Virginia
TTS Master Tuner
Fullsac DX Header
Rinehart 4inch slip ons
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.121 seconds with 21 queries.