Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here  (Read 59687 times)

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
Re: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2007, 09:04:59 AM »

I think we have  :beatdeadhorse: on this one a bunch.  I may be regurgitating information from the guys with the brains/experience, but the consensus is find a competent tuner and use what he is comfortable with.  They all have their advantages and faithful following but when it comes down to it...unless you are very technical and computer savvy, the tune is what makes the device not vice versa.  Find a competent tuner and see what he likes you won't be disappointed.

Would love to take credit for those $.02, but cant
Seegarz ::)

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2007, 09:07:04 AM »

I think we have  :beatdeadhorse: on this one a bunch.  I may be regurgitating information from the guys with the brains/experience, but the consensus is find a competent tuner and use what he is comfortable with.  They all have their advantages and faithful following but when it comes down to it...unless you are very technical and computer savvy, the tune is what makes the device not vice versa.  Find a competent tuner and see what he likes you won't be disappointed.

Would love to take credit for those $.02, but cant
Seegarz ::)

Give that man a Seegar! :D Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2007, 09:17:29 AM »

SERT/Power Commander, SERT/Power Commander ??? Having trouble finally making my mind up here guys. Which way seems to produce the best numbers ??

Nige

Nige,

The final numbers are not dependant on the device, but are dependant on the quality of the tune.

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2007, 06:23:14 PM »

Hey Nige, you know the drill! It doesn't matter. Use whichever your tuner knows best and recommends. Tuning is the key to unlocking everything in these engines! ;) Hoist! 8)

I've gone with the PC Howie. Install at end of week. Already downloaded the m812-025 map to the ole puter in readiness.

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2007, 06:28:46 PM »

I've gone with the PC Howie. Install at end of week. Already downloaded the m812-025 map to the ole puter in readiness.

Nige

Sounds good Nige. You won't be keeping that map in long though. I'm predicting you're in for your 1K mi service and dyno tuning within a week! ;) Enjoy it Nige! Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

shadowboxer

• FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2007, 04:18:51 PM »

I just had my bike dyno tuned after a 1000 mile stock break-in period by "Big Mike" Burrows from Bumpus Harley Davidson.  With the addition of Reinhart True Duals, a K&N filter and SERT it developed 102 HP and 120 foot-pounds of Torque. I'm very happy with the results and would recommend Mike to anyone interested in getting the most out of their machine.

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
  • pnw_cvfltrse_dom_c38_sws_w1024
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2007, 07:51:42 PM »

2007 FLHRSE
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 08:22:24 PM by FLHRSE »

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2007, 08:02:35 PM »

2007 FLHRSE

What, if any mods/work, you have done with this run?

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2007, 08:46:05 PM »

Nice to see guys! Good tunes and numbers! :2vrolijk_21: We're starting to see consistent tunes, stock engines with just pipes and A/C, all at around 100 HP and 110-120 TQ. Consistent tuning curves too. Man, you can really see what I'm feeling and talking about, when I say the cam kicks in at over 2500 RPM (and not good til 3000) and falls down at around 4500 RPM. That's what I mean by a narrow throttle range (power band), and where you want to stay on the cams. This requires a lot of short-shifting to stay on them all the time. If you care that is! ::) Here's where a goo set of cams come in. To kick things in at 2500 and pull all the way to 6 grand! That's when this will feel like a performance Harley Davidson! ;)

Hoist! 8)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #69 on: July 16, 2007, 08:39:42 AM »

Nice to see guys! Good tunes and numbers! :2vrolijk_21: We're starting to see consistent tunes, stock engines with just pipes and A/C, all at around 100 HP and 110-120 TQ. Consistent tuning curves too. Man, you can really see what I'm feeling and talking about, when I say the cam kicks in at over 2500 RPM (and not good til 3000) and falls down at around 4500 RPM. That's what I mean by a narrow throttle range (power band), and where you want to stay on the cams. This requires a lot of short-shifting to stay on them all the time. If you care that is! ::) Here's where a goo set of cams come in. To kick things in at 2500 and pull all the way to 6 grand! That's when this will feel like a performance Harley Davidson! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Where do I git me sum of them 2500 pullers at ?!!!!

Cain't wait to see yer runs sheets Howie!

Miker

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #70 on: July 16, 2007, 09:40:45 AM »

Where do I git me sum of them 2500 pullers at ?!!!!

Cain't wait to see yer runs sheets Howie!

Miker

Thanks miker, me too. This chit has been 2 months in the making now, and started with a just a head gasket leak. Now..... ::) I'm getting good vibes from this new dealer. I'll let you know when it's done and tuned. Probably be about 2 weeks from now by the time I get in for tuning. Hopefully, those hardbags will be back by then, and the bike will be done for now. Oh yeah, still waiting on the Traxxion shocks too. ;)

Hoist! 8)

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #71 on: July 16, 2007, 11:55:00 AM »

These numbers are looking pretty good with just the basic mods of A/C, pipes and P/C SERT etc.

I'm now installed with a P/C III on an m812-025 map, Doherty Powerpacc with Powervents and V & H slip on ovals. She isn't run in yet, but already i can feel that she has plenty of power to play with. Can't wait to hit the 1k mark and then get her finally set up on the Dyno.

Happy days  ;D

Nige

P.S. why did you have to start bringing cams into the equation Howie ???  ;)
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #72 on: July 16, 2007, 12:33:09 PM »

What, if any mods/work, you have done with this run?

Race Tuner, D & D FatCat Exhaust. and 6 hours of DYNO time
« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 12:41:44 PM by FLHRSE »

Seegarsmkr

• Elite CVO Member
  • Do or do not there is no try...Yoda
« Reply #73 on: July 17, 2007, 12:54:02 AM »

FLHRSE,
It took 6 HRS to dial it in properly???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused5: :o

If it sticks...force it...if it breaks...the damn thing needed replacing anyway!!

Seegarsmkr

FLTRCVO

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2007, 03:09:20 AM »

FLHRSE,
It took 6 HRS to dial it in properly???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused5: :o

I had one of the first FatCat released by D & D Exhaust for the 2007 110' motor. D & D Dynoed there 110' motor 6 weeks after I installed mine. D & D sent me a new can with a revamped baffle for my informing them on the numbers, etc.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Page created in 0.162 seconds with 20 queries.