Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here  (Read 60283 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: SERK Dyno Runs-Please post SERK Dyno Charts Here
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2008, 09:23:59 PM »

and before you ask, it has a crank

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2008, 10:27:55 PM »

and before you ask, it has a crank

:2vrolijk_21:

So do I - - - - what's that got to do with it ?

B B

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #137 on: February 29, 2008, 12:50:51 AM »

Figure out a new thread title for everything from post #97 on and I'll split it out of here for you.

Where are we at with this   :confused5:

Howie

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #138 on: February 29, 2008, 09:20:01 AM »

No one's come up with a good title/description for the conglomerate of posts since #97. :nixweiss: ;D

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #139 on: February 29, 2008, 09:24:18 AM »

No one's come up with a good title/description for the conglomerate of posts since #97. :nixweiss: ;D

How about mid-winter cabin fever thread?? :confused5:   :bananarock:   :2vrolijk_21:

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #140 on: February 29, 2008, 09:29:03 AM »

How about mid-winter cabin fever thread?? :confused5:   :bananarock:   :2vrolijk_21:
That would be the name of many threads on this board. :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

Show me a thread that is over 5 pages long on any of the boards that doesn't drift off into something else to eventually return to the subject topic, and I'll show you some ocean front property in Kansas. ;D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #141 on: February 29, 2008, 09:37:11 AM »

Show me a thread that is over 5 pages long on any of the boards that doesn't drift off into something else to eventually return to the subject topic, and I'll show you some ocean front property in Kansas. ;D

Ride Safe,
Fired00d
Is there nothing sacred   :nixweiss:   :huepfenlol2:  Mod said he was gonna fix it so I thought I would ask when  :confused5:

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #142 on: February 29, 2008, 09:51:08 AM »

I guess I've been vetoed. ???

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #143 on: February 29, 2008, 09:53:56 AM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Is the beach nice?  Looking to make a sensible investment & have a lot of money laying about with no plans for it except to prop up a leg on a table for now.  Kansas is close to Colorado so if it's on the western side, would be nice to be only a day or less away from skiing too. 
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #144 on: February 29, 2008, 11:00:19 AM »

Ride Safe,
Fired00d

Gary - Is it in eastern or western Kansas?  I am only 8 miles form the Kansas border and it would nice to have a beachfront vaction home to ride to on the weekends.  Perhaps Don and I could do a timeshare thing.   ;D

:worthless:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #145 on: February 29, 2008, 11:10:23 AM »

Hey, I saw this first!

Gary, if you are a man of honor you will not make an offer to sell this to GR until I have first crack at it.  Ocean front in Kansas is real hard to come by - been waiting years for this opportunity & now GR's trying to  snatch it away.  Always dreamed of owning a wheat field on the ocean, & they make movies about Fields of Dreams.......

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #146 on: February 29, 2008, 12:30:38 PM »

Hey, I saw this first!

Gary, if you are a man of honor you will not make an offer to sell this to GR until I have first crack at it.  Ocean front in Kansas is real hard to come by - been waiting years for this opportunity & now GR's trying to  snatch it away.  Always dreamed of owning a wheat field on the ocean, & they make movies about Fields of Dreams.......

I believe this is a free market system and Gary can sell to whomever he wishes.  Don't give me this "first come first served" nonsense.  Its all about the benjamins.  I would be willing to pay at least $1.00/acre for land in Kansas.   :bananarock:

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #147 on: February 29, 2008, 12:34:10 PM »

Where are we at with this   :confused5:

Howie

Back on track once I get Bubba_T's SERK back from the engine builder

In the meantime I guess you have to put up with the nonsense

B B

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #148 on: February 29, 2008, 12:42:57 PM »

I believe this is a free market system and Gary can sell to whomever he wishes.  Don't give me this "first come first served" nonsense.  Its all about the benjamins.  I would be willing to pay at least $1.00/acre for land in Kansas.   :bananarock:

Damn.  I hate it when I am outbidded by a savvy land acquirer. Of course I had budgeted $.12 an acre & had considered going as high as $.14 but @ $1 an acre, it is so far out of my league there is no point to continue a bidding war GR.  If any land in Kansas is worth more than $.10 an acre at current values, it would be very surprising to me since I have ridden through the corn fields of Kansas & seen corn & up ahead corn & then around the ONE corner in many miles, corn.  Then they also grow corn in other places & have quite a bit of corn land under cultivation for growing of corn and even more corn and of course they also grow corn.  The ocean front promised was why I would have bid as high as $,14, but a $1?  Wow.

skyhook

• Senior CVO Member
  • ride 'em don't hide 'em

• CVO1: '08 fxdse2
« Reply #149 on: February 29, 2008, 12:49:02 PM »

I believe the 110 gasket and cylinder problems are caused by heat and excessive compression...and I offer my bike as a test...I've changed to ported 96" heads, se257 cams, supertrapp 2 into 1, and power commander...had it dynoed this week and it made 106hp/115tq sae 5th gear...put some more discs in the muffler so the hp is probably more now...compression was 200 cold and leakdown was 4%...I have 2k miles since the rebuild...I've monitored rear head temp with an infrared gun and it hasn't gone above 300*F...I understand 5k miles is where the problems start happening, so I'll keep y'all informed...bottom line is you can't run a bike (especially a bagger) with 215 compression, smog cams, and 14.7 air/fuel ratio without it blowing up...H-D screwed up, but I've fixed mine!
08 fxdse2, r&r heads, 257 cam, hpi 55mm t/body, supermeg
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 21 queries.