Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Woman saves Herself from a 12ft alligator with a 22 caliper pistol  (Read 1214 times)

OBB

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka Ohiobellboy
    • OH

• CVO1: 2011 Slate/Black SERGU** traded
    • CVO2: 2015 Double Blue SERGU
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG Blue

A Florida Woman Stops Alligator Attack Using a Small .22 caliber Ruger Pistol. Another good reason to have a concealed weapons permit. This is a story of self-control and marksmanship by a brave, cool-headed woman with a small pistol against a fierce predator.

Here's her story in her own words: "While walking along the edge of a pond just outside my house in the Villages discussing a property settlement with my soon-to-be ex -husband, and other divorce issues, we were surprised by a huge 12-ft alligator which suddenly emerged from the murky water. It began charging us with its large jaws wide open. She must have been protecting her nest because she was extremely aggressive.

"If I had not had my little Ruger .22 caliber pistol with me, I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my estranged husband's knee cap was all it took. The gator got him easily, and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. The amount I saved in lawyer's fees was really incredible and his life insurance was also a big bonus!”
PHOTOBUCKET IS HOLDING MY PIX HOSTAGE!!!

BUCKNUT GREG

• BUCKNUT
  • 1K CVO Member
    • OH

Re: Woman saves Herself from a 12ft alligator with a 22 caliper pistol
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2020, 10:01:23 PM »

:huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

scotman623

• Senior CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • NY

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2020, 10:18:20 PM »

LOL!!!!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 01:06:57 AM »

;D
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 24 queries.