Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: 09 SERG Seems To Run To HOT  (Read 6989 times)

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • tradition`s not worship ash but pass on the fire

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
Re: 09 SERG Seems To Run To HOT
« Reply #30 on: September 07, 2009, 02:29:33 AM »

Ah , ok  , i see , Problems with the race tuner , from the beginning ?
I reserved one at the dealer , he wants to plug it on my bike in october but should i tell him that i want to have a newer one ?

Ups , sory , i ordered a supertuner ( not a race tuner ) .
 The only tuner the dealer and harley will keep on the warranty , that was told to me from my dealer.
The tech master of the dealer will dyno it and he said that he has the knowledge to do it , trust him or not ???? No other way for me possible .
Success is to stand up one more than to fall down

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 FLTRSE3 The Grey Ghost
« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2009, 07:35:43 AM »

The only tuner the dealer and harley will keep on the warranty , that was told to me from my dealer.
The tech master of the dealer will dyno it and he said that he has the knowledge to do it , trust him or not ???? No other way for me possible .
super tuner , Race tuner, same same.
Take it Easy Greasy Cuz it's a long walk home.

Did I shave my head for this?

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2009, 08:35:07 AM »

I'm glad to see that lying is not just confined to the USA dealers. ;D  I wonder if H-D teaches all their dealer's this stuff as part of the new dealer indoctrination, or they just somehow manage to choose liars to become franchised dealers?

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #33 on: September 07, 2009, 08:55:45 AM »

Whether you realize it or not, ANY TUNING PROGRAM VOIDS THE W.....TY. including HD products! Any mods you do that alter the stock settings technically voids it. Your dealer is the one that will either fight for you or F you! If you want a W.....ty, then do what the dealer says! If you want your bike to run right, go where they know what they're doing, and get the bike tuned with whatever product the tuner works best with and recommends. Simple as that! FTW!!! ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: September 07, 2009, 09:02:39 AM »

the only way it will be w--ty by HD is to have it done at delivery, once the bike is your's the only w--ty is with the dealer only, and that is hit or miss.
Klaus, I'd suggest you drop the Not so Supertuner and get a mastertune and do it yourself.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2009, 09:18:36 AM »

the only way it will be w--ty by HD is to have it done at delivery, once the bike is your's the only w--ty is with the dealer only, and that is hit or miss.
Klaus, I'd suggest you drop the Not so Supertuner and get a mastertune and do it yourself.

It's right on HD's packaging. Product is for Race Use Only. Use of it voids W.....ty! Period! The rest is between you and the dealer! ;)

Hoist! :coolblue:
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2009, 10:23:38 AM »

+1 on the Mastertune ... hell, if I can run the software anyone can  ;) And if you've got a stealer, and not a dealer, you will have the added benefit of loading the original map for "war____ty" purposes  :2vrolijk_21: God knows I hate being at the mercy of the dealer  >:(

Howie

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: FXSE Breakout Pro Street 2016 ,- and 2011 Crossbones FLSTSB ,- and 2016 LowRider s FXDLs
« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2009, 10:59:17 AM »

Now i am thinking again about the Mastertune , ( i did allready a thousand times ) , but we have different exhaust here in germany and i am not sure that Steve from Fullsac will be able to send me a perfect map within the mastertune .
Hmmmmmmmm ??????????????

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2009, 12:22:32 PM »

Now i am thinking again about the Mastertune , ( i did allready a thousand times ) , but we have different exhaust here in germany and i am not sure that Steve from Fullsac will be able to send me a perfect map within the mastertune .
Hmmmmmmmm ??????????????

You can use the v-tune to make your own VE tables and get your own "perfect" map with whatever you run. It's closer and quicker with a good dyno operator.
With the help files, and some patience I'm sure you can figure out the program.
Again, to get really technical info, contact Steve Cole, I'm sure he can answer ANY question about the product.
My '10 has no "map" with the combo I am running now, and tomorrow we will do a "custom map" to suit me. My '09 used a custom map that I ended up tweaking just a bit to suit my riding style and towing a 400LB trailer. This program will adapt to anything you can imagine, including big cams, big motors, large TB, trailers, you name it.
As usual, JMHO!
Hope this helps a bit.
HOGMIKE

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »

Hmmmmmmmm ??????????????
Im in the process of having it translated into German for you Klaus, was going to talk to you about it. the V-Tune is the way to go, you can start with a map and V-tune from it.

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: September 07, 2009, 06:22:54 PM »

I just found a european dealer of the TTS Mastertune , about 700km away from me , http://www.hd-tuningshop.de/index.php, i have sent an e-mail to them . Let`s wait and see . Ahaaaaaa !  ::)

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2009, 06:59:11 PM »

I just found a european dealer of the TTS Mastertune , about 700km away from me , http://www.hd-tuningshop.de/index.php, i have sent an e-mail to them . Let`s wait and see . Ahaaaaaa !  ::)

You know, you could do this tune yourself!!
JMO, of course.
Mike
HOGMIKE

LarryB

• Tennessee Squire
  • 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2009, 07:48:58 AM »

thats what I'm trying to say too.

Highjagger

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2009, 05:50:29 PM »

I know , but when any problem appears then i am alone and my dealer will say : Go to the guy who made it . ( germany ) Hmmm .

ThomasK

• Full CVO Member
    • CVO2: 2011 SE Road Glide Ultra
    • CVO3: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 02:15:11 AM »

Hi,

at a stop and go at Faakersee my oiltemp was about 150 degr celsius :(
Greetings from Frankfurt/Germany
ThomasK
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 21 queries.