Custom Vehicle Discussions > Screamin’ Eagle® Dyna®

2007 FXDSE under 5k value?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Camojeeper:
Nice scoot!

grc:

It's very difficult for anyone to give you a definitive answer to a "value" question, especially these days.  But for what it's worth, NADA and KBB both show that you did OK if you bought it for his asking price.

When everything shakes out, it always comes down to how much something is worth to you, not some outside party.  Unless you're buying something to quickly resell, you pay what it takes to get what you want.  If everyone was like me and always looked at cost/benefit and relative "value" before buying anything, our economy would fall apart. ;)

Jerry

rayson56:
Nice job!! I have its twin which I bought last spring and paid more than that. Mine came with extras like exhaust, tuner, air intake, backrest (which I removed), sport windshield (don't use this either), Gold Key and books. Original owner as well. Mine had about 8000 mi.

chopperrescue:

--- Quote from: rayson56 on December 24, 2014, 10:08:36 PM ---Nice job!! I have its twin which I bought last spring and paid more than that. Mine came with extras like exhaust, tuner, air intake, backrest (which I removed), sport windshield (don't use this either), Gold Key and books. Original owner as well. Mine had about 8000 mi.

--- End quote ---

Nice - If your interested in selling the backrest and windshield I would like to talk to you. I rode it for the first time yesterday, very impressed for a stock bike.
Thanks for all the replies guys..

rayson56:
Sure just pm me.  Backrest is not quick release and the upright is the shorty, both are in great shape. Shoot me an offer.

Kelly

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version