Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New SE ACR Kit  (Read 1056 times)

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
New SE ACR Kit
« on: July 29, 2008, 12:57:04 AM »

Harley now offers a ACR kit on page 509 in the 2009 Accessory catalog. Is anyone familiar with this?? Do you have to order two of each, the ACR and the wiring Harness?? The parts guy i talked with yesterday didn't have an answer for this one. Said he would have to call the Mo Co on Tuesday. Sure looks to be a darn good deal.

Also, I'm assuming the machined hole necessary would be at top of head rather then location where MCR's are located?.

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
Re: New SE ACR Kit
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2008, 09:28:09 AM »

There have been some issues with HD ACR.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 09:55:15 AM »

There have been some issues with HD ACR.

I thought they redesigned to correct the problem?. I ordered up a Jims 131 from Jenny last week and looking into the ACR's for that motor. I found out they install on top of head so I'm checking with Jims today to see if they can machine the bore hole. I Can always go with the manuals but thought it would be less pain with ACR's. I gotta figure this out quick, so what do you all think i should do, ACR or MCR??? :-\

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2008, 04:35:31 PM »

I thought they redesigned to correct the problem?. I ordered up a Jims 131 from Jenny last week and looking into the ACR's for that motor. I found out they install on top of head so I'm checking with Jims today to see if they can machine the bore hole. I Can always go with the manuals but thought it would be less pain with ACR's. I gotta figure this out quick, so what do you all think i should do, ACR or MCR??? :-\

I ripped my ACR's off faster than you can push the button! FTACR's!!! MANUALS!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

sportygordy

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2008, 05:50:20 PM »

I ripped my ACR's off faster than you can push the button! FTACR's!!! MANUALS!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Yup, getting the message to Jenni.. Definitely wanna do this right the first time

Page created in 0.132 seconds with 22 queries.