Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Thoughts on Seats  (Read 3141 times)

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
Re: Thoughts on Seats
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2006, 03:49:41 PM »

We live in the area so my wife and I I've been riding everyday for the past 25 years and I have tried all kinds of seats.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 03:50:00 PM by flhtcse2004 »
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hilts

• O.K.   Yeah   Whatever
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2006, 07:45:01 PM »

You're right FiredOOd,

Rich's website and contact info are located at http://www.richscustomseats.com

Hilts

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2006, 07:07:58 PM »

I have had ProPad install there gel pads in the frt and rear of the Sundowners on my last two bikes. I find it to be a good product. While I was in Myrtle Beach last year they told me they were in the process of manufacturing there own seat, first edition was to be for Road King type bikes. Superior poured foam, formed Gel Pad Pocket and top quality covers. Has anyone seen one of these yet? Or better yet sat down on one?

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2006, 07:16:17 PM »

I have had ProPad install there gel pads in the frt and rear of the Sundowners on my last two bikes. I find it to be a good product. While I was in Myrtle Beach last year they told me they were in the process of manufacturing there own seat, first edition was to be for Road King type bikes. Superior poured foam, formed Gel Pad Pocket and top quality covers. Has anyone seen one of these yet? Or better yet sat down on one?
No, but thanks for the heads-up on this.......I'll be on the lookout next weekend in Daytona. Starting to consider another seat to replace the stocker.  har!   [smiley=huepfenlol2.gif] spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

DW6019

• Banned
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »

SpyGlide: I haven't changed the tires/wheels yet on my bike, I decided to go with the Weld Blades in 18" and 140/18's frt and rear. Found best price at Hogpro, called to order them and let Jerry talk me out of them (he had a lot of reasons, and they do sell a lot of bike wheels). He suggested the Renegade Monterey in 18X3.5 for frt and 18X4.25 for the rear. If you check the Rengade or Hogpro website it does appear to be a nice wheel, but I need to see one before I spend over $2500. They (Renegade) is to be in Daytona @ Destination Daytona, so I will finally make the decision to use there wheel or one of the Performance Machine wheels. For sure I am changing to the 18's the week after Bikeweek.

Fatboy

• 1K CVO Member
  • "Orange Crush" 94Hp / 119Tq
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2006, 07:51:45 PM »

DW,

I saw a Banana @ the V-Twin Expo in Cincinnati a few weeks back with the 18" Weld Blades front and rear and they looked awesome! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

It's amazing the eye appeal improvement of going with this type of set up.

Good luck with "your " decision.

Fatboy

PS: While in Daytona be sure to check out the Extreme Machine Wheels display......some real nice stuff their as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 25 queries.