Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Turn Signal relocation Kit and aftermarket rear turn signals  (Read 1987 times)

Deerhead

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 1999 FXR3
    • CVO2: 2000 FLTRSEI
Turn Signal relocation Kit and aftermarket rear turn signals
« on: December 25, 2012, 03:08:52 PM »

Hi all,
I had a OEM (can't find part number) rear turn signal relocation kit in order to have my saddlebags. Because of my wreck I'm either trying to buy the turn signal housing itself, or go with some aftermarket set up.
Surely since 1999 there are brighter and better rear turn signals that will fit with some relocation kits Any suggestions on what you've done on your bike or may have seen on another are welcome?
Ride Safe,
Robert
Thanks
Robert
IBA Member #11042
1999 FXR3 Green
2000 FLTRSEI Triple Red (Gone but not forgotten)
2018 BMW R1200RT

JamesButler

• Full CVO Member
Re: Turn Signal relocation Kit and aftermarket rear turn signals
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 11:18:52 AM »

It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly, I went with an H-D OEM relocation kit for a Dyna.  The only problem was that the threads on the relocation bar did not fit the FXR light threads.  So, I went with Chris after-market signal lights.  The style of lights resemble those of a Deuce.  In addition, I went with red lights because I bought the OEM plug-and-play kit, which keeps the rear-signal lights constantly on when the bike is on -- and riding law requires that all rear lights that are constantly lit must be red.

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.